F/S 1992 Cbr 600 F2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2006, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

F/S 1992 Cbr 600 F2

Hi Im finally selling my bike, I'm Linkinpark0726's step brother, and Im sorta new here.

1992 CBR 600 F2 w/ custom F4i tail conversion $2800 obo. Clean Clear Title in Hand!!!

Mileage: 21,000,

Tire Wear: 80% left on front 98% remaining on rear Pirelli Diablo; put on 150 miles ago

Oil: Changed every 1,000 miles, with full synthetic

Paint: Ford Performance White w/ custom Honda wing graphics, and color matched mirrors

Clutch: Just broken in 100 miles ago Barnet racing clutch discs w/ recipt, new plates, and springs

Engine: 600 cc inline 4cly. I believe it has a newer cam chain tensioner, they are known to go bad.

Exhaust: Yoshimura header, and Jardine RT-1 slip-on

Jetting: Stage 1 Jet kit tuned for header and slip-on

Suspension: Stock front suspension, rear shock is from an F4i giving better feel, absorbsion, and turn in, also it raises tail about 1Ē

Battery: Newer about 6 month old

Gearing: Front sprocket is -1 tooth, and rear suspension is +2 teeth, optimum gearing for the F2, the bike accelerates as fast as the newer 00-02 carbureted bikes

Body: Double bubble tinted wind screen, F4i rear passenger aluminum foot pegs, F4i custom molded tail section w/ F4i tail light, changes the bikes appearance dramatically to the newer style from Honda that everyone loves, also has custom LED red blinkers in the mirror arms.

Spare Parts: F4i kick stand, Stock clear windscreen, stock rear shock, stock passenger foot pegs, stock clutch, plates, and springs, removed from bike to inspect wear, Yoshimura slip-on, complete racing upper fairing with some defects but still very useable, Clymer maintenance manual, and a bunch of other miscellaneous parts.

History: Bike has been down one time on the left side, but has since been inspected by a mechanic (Nick Piccolo, you may know him lol!), nothing was damaged mechanically however the upper left fairing broke into pieces and the tail was scratched as well as the left mirror. I fell on a gravel covered road last spring. I put the bike in a truck and took the bike back to my house. It wasnít bad at all, but now the bike needs a little paint and an upper left fairing, I used fiberglass to put the broken one back together, so if your good with bondo or know someone who is you could finish it, and paint it. You could also buy the fairing on ebay, there everywhere. I already prepped the tail section with sanding and primer so it just needs paint, same with the left mirror. Also as something unrelated to the fall there are a few small paint chips on the right side of the bike from taking it in and out of a crowded garage.

The bike has a lot of money into it know, and it runs awesome, Iíve never had a hiccup or cough from it and Iím sorry to see it go, but I go away to school know and I have little time to ride, and that is my reason for selling.

Not all the Pics show the new Tire but it is there, It has the fiberglassed fairing on it also. E-mail for more pics, I live in rochester MI so you can come look at it if your local. [email protected] or [email protected] or PM me.

Last edited by billy21bob; 04-12-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

Tail

Tail
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 12:52 PM

I like the paint job. Makes it different from the other 56,987,867 other F2's out there.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Supafly
I like the paint job. Makes it different from the other 56,987,867 other F2's out there.

Hey Thanks! It's simple but clean Im really happy with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode