Dirtbike and 4 wheeler riding 4/2/06 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2006, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Dirtbike and 4 wheeler riding 4/2/06

Going up to Range road to bash the dirt toys tomorrow. If anyone is interested in going, we are leaving my house around 9:30am. There are supposed to be several of us going. Both dirtbikes and quads. Range road is towards Port Huron down I-94. Take 94 to the Range Road exit, turn left, and then left again just past the closed down Burger King. PM me for my cell phone number if you're interested in going, and don't know how to get there. Later..........

Last edited by JesterRR; 04-01-2006 at 12:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2006, 03:50 PM

What are the trails like up there, How many miles etc. I need to get out on one of my toys.

Bill, give me a call, I may have 3/ 586-215-0747 ask for Chris

Last edited by LuckyStrike; 04-01-2006 at 04:31 PM.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2006, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Chris, it's not a super big area, but it's pretty cool. There is open area out in the front, and then several smallish trails that really don't lead anywhere. The cool part about it is that it's still legal to ride up there. I'll give you a call in the morning, it's 11:30pm now. I just got back to the house and noticed that you PM'd me. You have a pm back by the way.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 08:10 PM Thread Starter

Awesome day, some good riding, some good mud, and some sweet wipe out's.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 10:44 PM

post some pics if you got any, or tell me if you'd be cool going this weekend. I need to get some riding in on it, otherwise I'm going to think about selling it to get an SV for track-use.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JesterRR
Awesome day, some good riding, some good mud, and some sweet wipe out's.
Bill, we ended up going up to Rose City, it was pretty muddy up there too, and even quite a bit of snow still. But we had some fun, rode about 60 miles or so.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by xdbx
post some pics if you got any, or tell me if you'd be cool going this weekend. I need to get some riding in on it, otherwise I'm going to think about selling it to get an SV for track-use.
No pics, no time for that. LOL Can't go this weekend, golf starts Sunday morning. Not sure when we're gonna get back up there, but we will for sure many more times this summer.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
Bill, we ended up going up to Rose City, it was pretty muddy up there too, and even quite a bit of snow still. But we had some fun, rode about 60 miles or so.
It was muddy in some spots, pretty rutted in others, but still some good riding. No snow, and that's a plus. It actually got pretty warm for about an hour, and then cooled off again. We were there for almost 5 hours.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xdbx
I'm meeting a guy in west branch to pick up my new bike (an '03 KX250 ) My roomate's coming with and he might bring his bike if we want to stop to ride somewhere on the way home, maybe the mounds???
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 10:31 AM

I'm going out to windsor with a couple quads if someone wants to join me. Maybe make me not look like a complete idiot? hah.

The mounds are shut down for spring nature. Just the scramble area is open, and its totally not worth it to go just for that. If you want to go with us, we're leaving around 9 or 10 sunday morning, and it takes about 1:20 to get there. Its just a short sprint from the other side of the bridge. Lemme know and I'll give you a call and give you directions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode