URGENT CHANGE: Redline Meeting - Sunday, April 2nd. (members only) - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Redline Meeting - Sunday, April 2nd. (members only)

Members only business meeting at Rec Leisure. We'll collect the rest of the dues for 2006.

Sunday, April 2nd 2006

Time: 12:30pm, upstairs.

We have members to vote on and new business at this meeting. We'll also have new shirts available for sale.

For you non-members, there will be a meeting open to everyone next time.

Thanks.

** We'll meet in the parking lot of Rec and go to an alternate location. Rec may be closed today, sorry messed up guys sorry about that. We'll gather there and then head over somewhere else. Call if you need more information. 810-217-9558
Attached Images
File Type: jpg recleisure_map.jpg (80.0 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by Bluto; 04-02-2006 at 08:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 07:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to usmeiners
Sorry

Sorry Guys,

I'm going to miss this one.

Take copious notes for me.

Thanks,
Steve

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

If its a penny for your thoughts and you are putting in your two cents, hey someone's making a penny.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 02:26 PM
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid

Send a message via AIM to 1badr6
Wont be there either.

-Nick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 R6 AE
1969 Firebird
1996 Dodge Dakota (work truck)

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 07:44 AM

Um, Yeah, me and the z400 will be at the dunes Sunday

PS, not to complain, but I can guarantee you I will never be able to make a mtg with less than a weeks notice.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 08:11 AM

I'll be there.

Jen
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 08:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to usmeiners
Meeting Schedule

Here is the link for the meeting schedule.

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread...eting+schedule

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

If its a penny for your thoughts and you are putting in your two cents, hey someone's making a penny.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 03:58 AM

FYI

Closures begin Friday

Beginning at 11 p.m. Friday, the Michigan Department of Transportation will close I-696 between Orchard Lake and Lahser roads to drop the Franklin Road Bridge.

The freeway is to reopen at 5 a.m. Monday. The closures are set to repeat the following weekend, April 7-10.

While in effect, motorists also won't be able to reach eastbound I-696 from northbound I-275 or M-5.

Weekend detours will be eastbound M-5 to eastbound M-102 (Eight Mile), to northbound U.S. 24 (Telegraph), and back to I-696.

Westbound I-696 traffic will be directed north on M-10 to southbound Telegraph to westbound Eight Mile to westbound M-5 and back to I-696. Entrance ramps from Telegraph to westbound I-696 will be closed throughout the weekends.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 04:36 AM Thread Starter

Re: Meeting Schedule

Quote:
Originally posted by usmeiners
Here is the link for the meeting schedule.

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread...eting+schedule
Thanks Steve. Also, it's been on the calendar off the redline website....since January. And mentioned at the last meeting for good measure.

The question then is, how early do I post a reminder on the messageboard. If I do it 2 weeks early someone will say they need 3. The way of life. But I'll try to post up earlier next time.

Kawie - Holy crap. Construction season! Thank you State of Michigan! BAH. How the heck are we supposed to get there from the East side then Telegraph Road?
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 04:49 AM

Ask and you shall receive.

There are other alternate routes to consider, including:

For those driving north from downtown Detroit, take the Lodge to northbound Evergreen to westbound 12 Mile and then back to northbound Lodge/Northwestern, and vice versa.

For those heading west, consider taking the Lodge Freeway to westbound Eight Mile to Grand River Avenue and then follow Grand River to M-5 and then back to the Lodge.

For eastbound I-696 commuters, take Orchard Lake Road north to 12 Mile and then east to southbound Telegraph or Evergreen back to I-696.

Consider taking I-275 south to Eight Mile and then Eight Mile east back to the Lodge.

For motorists who frequently use the Mixing Bowl, the fun won't end this summer. MDOT also has big plans for the Lodge in 2007.

"This year, we're working in the Mixing Bowl from I-696 to Lahser Road," said MDOT's Kratofil.

"We'll complete that this construction season. Next year, we'll be reconstructing M-10 from Lahser south to Greenfield, in Detroit. The project will also include repairs to over 30 bridges from Greenfield to I-94."
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

BTW Kawie if you and Misha want to come to the meeting feel free. I know you are working on that charity ride so if you feel you want to say something about that...by all means. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode