Why I love watching Cops - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Why I love watching Cops

That show is one sure fire way to make you feel better about your own life. Here I am bored on a Sunday night dreading going back to work and school on Monday, eating leftover Dominos and drinking Diet Coke. As I'm surfing the net feeling really depressed a voice like an angel from the television yells "Get on the ground now!!"

Yes crack-heads, domestic calls, shootings, drunk drivers, and the rest of the best can really make you feel like a champ.

Right now some punk is crying while cuffed on the ground. I wish they would hit him with the Taser.

Last edited by Thermide; 03-27-2006 at 08:57 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Shit . . . now they are chasing a motorcycle
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 07:43 PM

I was away for the weekend drilling with my Army unit and we had some civilian police officers up there training with us. We had just indexed our mission (ended it), so we were just standing around waiting for the remainder of the platoons to gather around. I thought it would be fun to get tazered, so I asked the cop if he would do the honors. All I can say is that asking him to do so was one of the stupidest things I've EVER done!

-=bmacd=-

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

LMAO. Just trying to visualize that is damn funny. My friend downstate is a cop and I asked him to give me the pepper spray experience. Not fun either.

Was the anticipation of getting hit worse than if you would have gotten blindsided? Or doesn't it matter with 50,000 volts?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 07:51 PM

Bill, I'm with you.

I have asked one of my buddies, and he said the Tazer loggs each time it is used, and he would have to do a report on why he did it. So me being the type of person that doesn't like to do much wrighting, I understood.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only idiot out there asking for it.

How long was it before all the pain went away?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 09:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to halik
Quote:
Originally posted by bmacd
I was away for the weekend drilling with my Army unit and we had some civilian police officers up there training with us. We had just indexed our mission (ended it), so we were just standing around waiting for the remainder of the platoons to gather around. I thought it would be fun to get tazered, so I asked the cop if he would do the honors. All I can say is that asking him to do so was one of the stupidest things I've EVER done!

-=bmacd=-
I've had my friends tasered and I heard it's not bad - he was saying that the fall hurt the most because you absolutely can't catch yourself.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 01:20 AM

....the art of being tazed....

....Imagine being paraylized from head to toe......then someone hooking a car battery to the top of your head and the bottom of you feet......cutting on the power for 5 seconds and then shutting it off.....it pretty much sucks but I would rather be tazed than peppered anyday.....at least when you're tazed it is over when it is over....and it almost felt like I had just had a full body massage.....all three times! Good tool though. Be safe and ride safe!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 08:51 AM

My favorite ones are the shows where peeps get tazered.. I remeber this one show this pretty big balded headed guy all tatted up, that was resisitng arrest and was acting like a badass got tazered.. They hit him a few times and by the end he like pleading for them to stop.. It was hilarious...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode