speechless (graphic pic) - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 153
speechless (graphic pic)

i found this on another site but had to share it. not for the weak of heart

http://www.cbrforum.com/m_78162/mpag..._/tm.htm#78248
bubba_d_duck is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 05:55 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,234
I saw that picture a while ago..but never read the story. Had no idea it happened on a bike~ Damn.





Jen
636Jen is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 06:44 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,691
He lived??? That's one tough dude.
Bluto is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Registered User
 
halik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 246
Send a message via AIM to halik
Quote:
Originally posted by kawigirl_636
I saw that picture a while ago..but never read the story. Had no idea it happened on a bike~ Damn.





Jen
That pic is really old and I very much doubt that that's what happened. People make up backstories for shit all the time.

I would put my money on the guy falling off a construction site or something, I don't think a 70mph slide could do that.

Last edited by halik; 03-26-2006 at 08:02 AM.
halik is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 11:48 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 732
Ouch!......I'm surprised he lived.


mb.
motoboy is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 02:08 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 963
Quote:
Originally posted by halik
That pic is really old and I very much doubt that that's what happened. People make up backstories for shit all the time.

I would put my money on the guy falling off a construction site or something, I don't think a 70mph slide could do that.
+1...

That pic has been around for years.....

Whos knows what happened... Not sure of the site, but maybe someone can look it up on the "urban legend truth" site or whatever the hell it is...

Im sure someone knows what Im trying to think of...
ChoCha is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 03:20 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 154
http://snopes.com/photos/gruesome/splinter.asp

Summary from link: as best they can determine (not 100% certain) it wasn't a motorcycle accident, and he didn't live.
shasta mcnasty is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 03:38 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 963
Quote:
Originally posted by shasta mcnasty
http://snopes.com/photos/gruesome/splinter.asp

Summary from link: as best they can determine (not 100% certain) it wasn't a motorcycle accident, and he didn't live.
thats it.. Thanks....
ChoCha is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Michigan, usa
Posts: 62
Yeah, thats a nasty injury and everything....but wtf does anybody notice that hot ass nurse in the backround with 'dem titties???
JeffNights is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 06:45 PM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffNights
Yeah, thats a nasty injury and everything....but wtf does anybody notice that hot ass nurse in the backround with 'dem titties???
+1
Thermide is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome