Damn this is a long list. - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 07:08 AM

I am a high school teacher and it's all sorts of gross from either end...the students, the teachers...it's just plain wrong and disgusting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Misha
I am a high school teacher and it's all sorts of gross from either end...the students, the teachers...it's just plain wrong and disgusting
My brother in law is a cop. Used to be a highschool phys ed teacher. Once he admitted that one of the big reasons he quit was to avoid the temptation of checking out the older students.

Pretty hard for a 22 or 23 year old to not check out the hottie 17 and 18 year olds! I'd say he made a good choice!

Kevin
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 01:19 PM

Looks like I went to the wrong school
j/k.

There are plenty of double standards on both sides of the sexual devide, so this is hardly suprising. Otherwise I find myself a total loss of an opinion. Would men be treated harsher for the same crime? Yes. Is it right? Not sure. Its hard to bundle all these cases into one group.

919: no kidding. Being in a situation like that is just asking for trouble. Especially since some of the students may be all to willing for a variety of reasons....

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 04:30 PM

Let me ask you this..

So these boys are willing, like it or not there willing..
( I think it is disgusting also )
but here is my question..

Lets say your 14-15-16 and gay... You have had gay sex ( male gay sex ).. Your gay for sure no doubt about it right..
So I propose this question to you..

If a gay MALE student has sex with a GAY teacher or a molestor teacher. ( Married but gay ) would you still take it so lightly ?

PS if it was your son, I think not..

JUST a question , food for thought.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny_TSBR
Let me ask you this..

So these boys are willing, like it or not there willing..
( I think it is disgusting also )
but here is my question..

Lets say your 14-15-16 and gay... You have had gay sex ( male gay sex ).. Your gay for sure no doubt about it right..
So I propose this question to you..

If a gay MALE student has sex with a GAY teacher or a molestor teacher. ( Married but gay ) would you still take it so lightly ?

PS if it was your son, I think not..

JUST a question , food for thought.
I agree with you somwhat. Its not the kids who are complaining, its the parents that find out that are the problem. Hell if I got a chance with one of my teachers (ahhh Mrs. Dukes, what a rack) I sure as HELL wouldn't be complainin one bit. You can't rape the willing!

Sepias
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 06:22 PM

It's the double standard that really pisses me off.

I'm going to stir the pot with this, but I'm curious on how everyone thinks. Mostly the females on this forum.

The part that pisses me off is, if it were a male teacher and a 16yr old female student. We all would be looking for a rope.

Well, most of us.

But you put the gender in the other slots, and it's all about "Get er Done!" LOL All the guys reading this are with me. And if they arenít, they don't masturbate either. LOL

Isn't it true guys peak sexually earlier and girls are mentally older?

Is that saying that a teacher is having sex with a mentally younger guy, or a mentally older girl?

How much older "Mentally" are girls? If you take that into the formula it will make you think.

Now, I'm with SepiasSoul, Damn, I can't remember her name, but I had one hell of a hot teacher in elementary school, and would have given it the best 2 sexonds of my life! LOL And maybe if I would have had a chance with her in elementary school I wouldn't be the Sexual mental case I am now. ROFLMAO

Ok, give it to me! (I'm of legal age) LOL
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 05:26 AM

Willing doesnt mean much at that age (especially under 16). Think back, do you remember a nice, quiet girl, who was treated like shit by some guy, who would convince her that his cheating is somehow her fault? Its not that difficult to pull a blanket over someones head. Especially if that someone just basically aquired a new body they have no idea what to do with, or how to deal with hormones. And especially if the person pulling the blanket is trained to deal with people that age.

My question is, and we may not know the difference, is how much long term damage is being done in either of those scenarios. If young males can deal with such a thing easier, than maybe the double standard holds.
I'm not saying one way or the other, just thinking out loud.

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 05:45 AM

I think it would make a huge difference if the TEACHER wasn't having an affair with a STUDENT. That is.... if the 28 year old teacher was having an affair with a kid outside the school. Or if the 16 year old student was having sex with a 28 year old secretary. Know what I mean? You send your kids to school for an education, you send your kids to summer camp to make new friends and to learn new things, you let your kids go on a trip with their boy scout troup camping to explore the outdoors, you send your kid to church to learn about and respect God....not ONE of these instances should involve anything with sex.... although it does happens. I think THAT is the expectation of the parents and why they get so pissed off ...and rightly so. Yes, some kids have crushes on their teachers. That's normal. But it's up to the ADULT in the situation, the one of authortiy, to be the one who says no because it's NOT right.

By the way, if you want to know if there's a sex offender living next to you, look it up. They have a website on the net complete with pictures.

Jen
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Some days are like this.

I agree with Jen on this one: if it was a 16 year old boy a 28 year old woman met somewhere in a park, well, I think it's wrong and more than a little icky, but for the most part that's their business. However, when someone in a position of authority, someone you have entrusted your childs well-being to takes advantage of their position, they need their ass handed to them.

I dunno about the maturity thing, especially now that I'm on the wrong side of 21. I think it's more of a priority thing, and that males and females don't see eye-to-eye on things. 18 year old girls can be the biggest drama queens, everything is CRUCIAL, and their man better be where they say, when they say or the world is ending. Guys? Meh, from what I remember at 18, give them some ass and some sports or a video game and they're fine (I'm probably way off base, but I'm talking more "perception" than absolutes).

When it comes to male teacher/female student v. female teacher/male student, I really think you have to take the societal stereotypes into account.

Young females are percieved as "weak" and "easy prey" on the whole, both physicaly and emotionally. Your 16 year old daughter can get knocked up by her teacher.

Young males are seen as "tough" and "horny". Your 16 year old son nailed his hot teacher, and he can't get pregnant.

Right? No. Fairly true? I think so. That's where the inequity comes from. So much for justice being blind....

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spicerke
Guys? Meh, from what I remember at 18, give them some ass and some sports or a video game and they're fine
You forgot the beer. Other than that it pretty much sums us up.. we dont change after 18 either, just learn to fake it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode