Latest on E's homefront .... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Latest on E's homefront ....

My lil mini E (aka Racheal) will be having her tonsils and adnoids (sp?) taken out tomorrow... poor lil thing - maybe finally she'll not be pleged with strep and tonsilities like she has been... AND not snore like an old man LMAO... I've always thought it was rather odd that for such a lil girl she sure could snore up a storm I was recently told it was because her tonsils and adnoids are abnormally large most especially for such a petite lil girl and that would be a major contributing factor to her snoring as well as the throat infections...

other than that.. the same ol same ol of work kids work kids and oh yeah my lil sadie.. here's a new pic of her while I'm at it

E.
leave for Vegas in a couple weeks.. another trade show for work... can't wait to get away for awhile from this damn forsaken shitty ass weather here got room in the suitcase if anyone wants to tag along LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new sadie.jpg (152.2 KB, 172 views)

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:16 AM

I am so there....it better be a big suitcase......
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:44 AM

My daughter had her tonsils and adnoids removed last year (at 4 1/2 years old). She was snoring up a storm every night, and having hundreds of apnea's per night. After the surgury she sleeps as quiet as a dead church mouse. Its an unbelievable difference!

Kevin

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by 919rider
After the surgury she sleeps as quiet as a dead church mouse. Its an unbelievable difference!

Kevin
well her younger sister Kayla (8 yr old) sure hopes this is the case she's tired of sleepin in the same room as a saw mill

E.
judge... I said suitcase not trunk

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 919rider
My daughter had her tonsils and adnoids removed last year (at 4 1/2 years old). She was snoring up a storm every night, and having hundreds of apnea's per night. After the surgury she sleeps as quiet as a dead church mouse. Its an unbelievable difference!

Kevin
Yup same with my daughter.

Glad to hear from ya E.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 05:44 PM

Re: Latest on E's homefront ....

Quote:
[i] I was recently told it was because her tonsils and adnoids are abnormally large most especially for such a petite lil girl

[/B]

Maybe she takes after her owner in the "adnoids" department.

Can you tell I've missed you.

Matt
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

hahhaaa Matt... reckon so

Well they just took her in about 5 min ago... off to sleep to the smell of bubblegum (so they say - lol)

said it would only take 30 min for the surgery itself but prob 45 min or so for prep before and after then they will take her to recovery where I can go in

Racheal brought her camera to take pics for her scrapbook (heheee) she had me take a before pic of her tonsils LOL so we can take an after pic..... glad she's not all nervous about.. reckon after seeing her sister go through what she had to twice she figures this would be a walk in the park...

well my gosh by the time I got logged on and typed this little bit and what not the doc just came out and said he was done... HOLY cow that was quick

E.

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
well her younger sister Kayla (8 yr old) sure hopes this is the case she's tired of sleepin in the same room as a saw mill

E.
judge... I said suitcase not trunk

Your ass is SOOOO kicked woman....
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:25 AM

It is usually good when the doc is quick...
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 10:02 AM

Wasn't it Stephanie who kept hitting Racheal with the pillow when she was trying to sleep that night at my house? LOL I think I woke them all up laughing so hard!!

Hope the surgery goes well. I know lots of kids who've had it...still when it's your own kid you can't help but worry!! Let us know how she does!

I just got back from Vegas but I'd happily go back!! We stayed for 4 days at the Bellagio...it was BEAUTIFUL!!! Highly recommended!!

Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode