Bad enough you gotta watch for cagers! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 05:22 AM Thread Starter

Bad enough you gotta watch for cagers!

These kids need to be found and strung up!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/5105953/detail.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

They told me to follow my dreams...Too bad they were all NiGhTmArEs!

AIM - poorboy721
Yahoo - e_donahue2001
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 05:30 AM

sickening.....thats just effed up

speaking of accidents, anyone else hear about jmood (jeff)? i was informed yesterday that he got in an accident on the highway and is in the hospital with some nasty road rash...anybody else have any info on that? musta been after i left him, cause we were traveling right next to eachother on 75 until he went to get off at 59 i thought, i was headed to square lk rd, musta been right after we branched off cause i didnt see him go down at all......yellowbeast (nate) told me that it happened, so if anybody else has any info??
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 05:49 AM

Dang it that sucks. I saw that on the news last night.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 06:07 AM

OMG, that could have been any one of us hitting that tire. I agree that those kids (how old are we talking anyway?) need to be found. Poor guy on the bike.

Jen
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 07:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Yeah, that is terrible news. Another reason to protect yourselves as much as possible by wearing gear. Not sure if he was geared out or not, but you can never have too much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 12:57 PM

Angry

This is rediculour...they need to find these kids and hang them by their privates why we lash them to death! This isn't just a prank that caused monitary damage... it caused death of a young guy... 20 years old is WAY too early to die!

-Chris
aka Gas Man
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 01:44 PM
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid

Send a message via AIM to 1badr6
Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
sickening.....thats just effed up

speaking of accidents, anyone else hear about jmood (jeff)? i was informed yesterday that he got in an accident on the highway and is in the hospital with some nasty road rash...anybody else have any info on that? musta been after i left him, cause we were traveling right next to eachother on 75 until he went to get off at 59 i thought, i was headed to square lk rd, musta been right after we branched off cause i didnt see him go down at all......yellowbeast (nate) told me that it happened, so if anybody else has any info??
Yea i saw jeff in the hospital, he is doing okay and has some wicked ass rash on his back and arms. He was supposed to be let home the next day but decided to stay there till today, should be home later today. Jeff was on 75 right after the crysler tech center, and got head shake and got thrown from the bike.

Its going to be a while before he feels better. Luckly he cracking jokes in the hospital bed and is just trying to get threw the pain. I hope all goes well.

-Nick

2006 R6 AE
1969 Firebird
1996 Dodge Dakota (work truck)

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Aus

That's nuts! Damn kids will (if caught) be given a slap on the wrist, just watch.

About Jeff, does anybody know why he got headshake? Hope he will be ok. I take it he wasn't wearing any gear, or if he was, it muct have worn through to get bad rash?

Cheers,
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 05:31 PM

Glad he's ok (besides the rash)...tell him we're thinking about him and hope he feels better soon! I swear, road rash hurts more then broken bones.

Jen
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 05:57 PM

umm i was driving right next to him right up to the chrysler building....i was in the far left lane, he was next to me doing standups at about 100-110....i had to go 140 in my car to catch up to him....and my car aint no slowpoke by any means....

anyways, he musta crashed right behind me and i just didnt see it, but i swear he went to get off at like 59 or sumthin cause he waved to me and i kept goin and he slowed way down (i was doing about 90 at this point, just cruisin) and he pulled over into the far right lane like he was going to get off the highway...and i thought he got off the highway, he musta gone down right behind me and i never saw it, but there were a decent amount of cars on the road.

damn i feel horrible now, i mean i wasnt trying to get him to do anything, i was just trying to catch up to him pulling standups down the highway, i was pretty impressed, but again he had jeans and a tshirt on, and i was kinda like "jeff...dont fall dont fall dont fall" it made me really nervous, so i pulled up next to him and we ran it for a few seconds and then we slowed down and thats when he pulled into the far right lane

damn i feel horrible though, i feel like maybe he wouldnt have been pullin the standups n shit if i wasnt right there next to him....

anybody have his phone number, cause i dont, and i would like to call him and see how he is doing...and maybe go see him, i mean i just met him saturday but i feel really bad about it, and he musta crashed right behind me and i didnt see it, i feel really bad.......

ok im done now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode