Hand Gun for Sale - by friend - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Thumbs up Hand Gun for Sale - by friend

Figured with all the interest here maybe someone might be interested in my friend's .22 he's got up for sale.. he wants to get Wather and figured he could let go of this one to make room for it

See his PDF file for details and photo .... I'll have a printed copy of this with me Sat if anyone is interested there as well... guy really takes care of his shit!

E.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf smith 22a.pdf (20.1 KB, 74 views)

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 01:03 PM

my buddy has this gun. It shoots great. Very accurate. The finish is a little suspect. The barrel finish came off with some heavy cleaner but for the money, its a nice piece.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 07:38 AM

That is tempting. I've wanted a .22 for kicking around up north. The rifle (10/22) gets old hauling it around. I haven't had a hand gun since I sold my .357 back before I got married.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

It's an excellent shape and I've seen thse going for $ 300 on GunsAmerica and some GunBroker site.... the guy is nuts for letting it go at $200 but he feels he's had some fun with it and isnt' about how much he can stick someone for ....

Let me know if interested and I can give yo the guys phone number to talk to or some weekend if ya wanna come up to visit we can set up the targets in the back yard and have him come over and we can shoot a few rounds off...

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 08:25 PM

im interested...you can pm me his phone number or email me [email protected]

is this a good first handgun? im taking the ccw class soon, and i figure it would be nice to have a gun to take to ranges to practice, instead of renting all the time. it will be mostly just a range gun for me...so anybody that has used one before feel free to pitch in a few comments, or overdose, if you have anything else to say about it, good or bad?
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Probably what you'll want to do is go into a gun store down yonder and ask for that model to hold and look at so you can see how it feels in your grasp... It's an easy gun to shoot being it's only a .22 so nice for target practicing.. BUT NOT a good gun for use as personal protection carring.. (which is not an issue for YOU since you only want it for target shooting) this particular one is too big in physical size to try and conceal... so just keep that in mind when you take your CCW class - don't mean you have to take the gun you plan to carry to the class just be prepaired to answer the question when asked if that's the gun you intend to carry LOL... I heard a few asked that at the range

I'll pm you his work telephone number and you can call him anytime between 8:30 Am and 3:30 Pm.

E.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 04:37 AM

sounds good, all i need is a handgun to start on and practice with...i still cant legally carry for a year and a half anyway. and once i get a new gun, this one would probably go to my girlfriend for practice shooting.

is there anything else i could even get, thats decent, for $200?? that seems cheap and a real good deal, but im not into handguns yet so i wouldnt even know.

simon, if you read this, feel free to chip in your
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
i still cant legally carry for a year and a half anyway.
Why is that? your age? Do you need to be 21 or something to have a CCW?
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by hellsnat
Why is that? your age? Do you need to be 21 or something to have a CCW?
yes sir.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 05:56 AM

yeah i believe you have to be 17 to take the class and get certified, but you can not get your license and carry until 21. also, you can not buy a handgun unless you are 21, and i think you need a license to buy one anyways (?? not sure), however you can obviously buy one from a private seller, which is what im trying to do so i have a gun i can go practice with at the range for the next year and a half then be more ready and experienced when it comes time for me to get my license and carry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode