99 Jeep Grand Cherokee For Sale - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 04:19 AM Thread Starter

99 Jeep Grand Cherokee For Sale

sorry to post this here, but i need to dump it quick...

99 Grand Cherokee Limited 92,000miles, fully loaded - heated leather, power everything, tow package, 12 disc changer, power moon roof, V-8 AWD. need to sell quick. $5000/best
email or call 586-909-4351
james

Last edited by jjkGURU; 09-30-2005 at 05:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 06:37 AM

why do you always have things for sale that i want at the exact time i cant buy them?!? haha first a snowmobile i cant buy cause i havent sold my other toys...now a truck i cant buy cause i havent sold my mustang...jeeeeez

good thing i dont have the money right now cause id probably buy that, but then id be upset later cause i really need a truck...but i love those jeeps...but i really love sonicbombs truck too...but i cant buy either!! ahh the agony
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 07:39 AM

Isn't that a little cheap for that Jeep, that freakin steal at that price....Anything wrong with it?

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 07:58 AM

thats what i was thinking!!! damn would i love to have that thing though....as long as nuthins wrong with it!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 02:49 AM Thread Starter

sorry guys i traded it in yesterday afternoon - i found a dealer that gave me what i wanted, and i got a nice shiney new dodge ram. i know i'm a traitor, but it was a friggin steal!
james
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jjkGURU
sorry guys i traded it in yesterday afternoon - i found a dealer that gave me what i wanted, and i got a nice shiney new dodge ram. i know i'm a traitor, but it was a friggin steal!
james
Driven by a gas station lately?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 03:48 AM

ur tellin me...i got an 04 mustang gt, and i got some decent mods done to it, along with a programmer that requires atleast 93 octane cause of advanced timing....so yeah im goin up north this weekend, so i figured id fill up yesterday....$3.19/gal....come on now, is this really necessary? i think im gonna get me one of those toyota prius' or sumthin....this gas shiet is ridiculous

oh yeah and jjk i replied to your email, i cant believe you traded it in!! u better have got ur 5k for it dude...or else im gonna be pretty upset, that thing was beautiful
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
Driven by a gas station lately?
i burned premium in the jeep, so the 2mpg less will be more than offset. besides it turns out a SMART car doesn't tow things very well...
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 05:03 AM

Quote:
i burned premium in the jeep, so the 2mpg less will be more than offset. besides it turns out a SMART car doesn't tow things very well...
Just give me all your toys and you won't have to worry
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 05:05 AM

Quote:
i know mine "recommends premium" but i run 87 or 89 in it with no pinging or knocking. 89 for sure if I am towing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode