Trackday - Sat - Oct 15th - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Thumbs up Trackday - Sat - Oct 15th

OK.. soo.... those of us who thought Sept was gonna be our last chance to hit Grattan are pleasantly suprised to hear that there is going to be another on Saturday Oct 15th...

no instructional group - same as this last trackday.. so open to riders only who have been to Grattan before - kinda more of a layed back relaxed day with low rider numbers...

so if you're interested call Jim after 7pm (if you dont' have his number already then just email) or email him at [email protected] anytime to get your name on the list and discuss payment ..

I dont' think its gonna be on his website either...

Also... instead of staying at Stonebed Inn... I asked Jim and Karoline to join us at the Amerihost in Ionia instead... this way we can enjoy the Hot Tub and softer beds... (their rates are very similar to candlestone also) so if anyone wants to discuss sharing rooms to cut the cost down.. speak up!

I'll find their information in a second and add back on here for folks to get their own reservations... unless any of you want to share a room with some of us then we'll just split the room rates when we get there... but I'll need to know the head count

E.

Amerihost Inn & Suites
423 Brown Blvd
Ionia, MI 48846

(616) 527-2200 phone
(616) 527-8419 phone
(616) 527-2293 fax
[email protected] email

Check in 3 pm Check out 12:00 pm
Indoor Heated Pool
Whirlpool & Sauna
Exercise Facilities
Whirlpool Suites Available
Non-Smoking Rooms Available
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
In-Room Coffee Maker
In-Room Safe
AM/FM Clock Radio
25"

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Hotel location... 20 min from track just about somewhere in there LOL...

Hmmm..... well internet rate was $64 but said all rooms sold out.. call in and the rate is $ 78 with 8 rooms left with 2 double beds each .. and if we got 10 rooms then the rate would be $ 68 - which means there would have to be 2 jacuzzi rooms added in there at $ 90 each

Sooooo..... it looks like the regular room rate would be $ 25 more a night than Candlestone... but you can fit more in a room at Amerihost to split that rate???

why can't anything be easy what the hell would they be just about sold out for in that lil dinky ass town

E.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ionia map.gif (11.9 KB, 125 views)

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 11:53 AM

Cool news E......Were there, .......how about you Pete?? you going?? Nine29??

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

I have 5 rooms blocked off for us all.. so let me know if you want to take one of them.... between TSBR - us - and the crew we shouldn't have a problem fillin them .... I'd just like to keep a head count so I know if we end up needing more.. so tell me if you mind sharing with others or not... you can pm or post here...

Almightys, John, Linkinpark (missed you two monday).... are ya'll comin out?

E.

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 03:32 AM

im still dancing on the fence
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by almightys
im still dancing on the fence
Fairy
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 04:32 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Hotel update...

Blocked Rooms are under the group name of Trackoholics

They are currently sold out on 2 double bed rooms - if we need more than the 5 reserved the guy at the desk said we can get the whirlpool rooms at the same rate of $ 78.00 instead of $ 90.00 But they only have 1 king bed but lot's of floor space for airmattress or roll-a-ways

Come on Steve.. jump off the fence and come on out.. it's gonna be nice still and it'll be our last trackday for 6 MONTHS

E.

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JamesZX10R
Cool news E......Were there, .......how about you Pete?? you going?? Nine29??
I wish...but I'm still rehabbing my knee. A couple of guys from our Grattan TrackPack are heading to the Gap next week and I'm missing out on that too...
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
Hotel update...

Blocked Rooms are under the group name of Trackoholics

They are currently sold out on 2 double bed rooms - if we need more than the 5 reserved the guy at the desk said we can get the whirlpool rooms at the same rate of $ 78.00 instead of $ 90.00 But they only have 1 king bed but lot's of floor space for airmattress or roll-a-ways

Come on Steve.. jump off the fence and come on out.. it's gonna be nice still and it'll be our last trackday for 6 MONTHS

E.
i know i know but dont count me in for the rooms as I woul dhave a place to stay already
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

oh I know steve... but that dont' mean I dont' want ya to still hop by the hotel and socialize for a few before you head to your family's

E.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode