dirtbike still for sale, lowered to $600, i moved too... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

dirtbike still for sale, lowered to $600, i moved too...

ok a sale with my dirtbike fell through, really sucks, but oh well.

the guy was giving me $650 which i was reluctant to do as it was

so now, im letting it go for $600, thats my absolute bottom line. anybody interested, call me at (810) 919-6272

oh and i just moved to farmington hills yesterday, but the bike is still up by flint. and im stealing wireless internet right now cause i dont have mine till next tuesday, so its better just calling me if ur interested. thanks.

nate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cr250 1 (2).jpg (27.4 KB, 118 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 01:56 PM

Damn, I want that bike. Maybe its destined???

I guess I'll have to butter up my wife.

Kevin
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

haha yeah, just take her out to dinner or sumthin, woo her, and then say "oh by the way hunny, i bought a dirtbike today!"

haha that would be funny

but on a serious note, yeah talk to her, i mean $600 is a pretty damn good price for the bike i think, i just dont need it, dont have room to store it really, and would rather have the money.

call me if u want more info, thanks

nate

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 03:19 AM

Just my f-ing luck. Not 30 minutes after I posted, she came home and informed me that the washing machine died. Looks like my $600 is going for a new washer and drier.

Damn, Damn, Damn!!

Kevin
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 919rider
Just my f-ing luck. Not 30 minutes after I posted, she came home and informed me that the washing machine died. Looks like my $600 is going for a new washer and drier.

Damn, Damn, Damn!!

Kevin
Bad joss.

But whatever you do, do not buy a Maytag. They used to be great (my first washer & dryer were 25-year-old Maytags that were still running strong when we sold them with the old house) but now they blow. We bought new top of the line Maytag Neptunes when we moved and the washer is a total lemon--it's so bad that it provoked a class-action lawsuit! The Maytag repairman isn't lonely anymore, that's for sure.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 919rider

Damn, Damn, Damn!!

Kevin
Check your PM's
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 89CBR600
Check your PM's

Where in the hell have you been fag? How's the wife and kids?
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

oh also, im going to be selling one of my stand up jetskis with a double trailer. its a 1990 kawasaki 550, really nice shape, clean, runs great. the trailer has no rust and is in excellent shape (except today the left brake light cover came off, gotta fix that!) the trailer is only wide enough for 2 standups, or like a x2 and maybe a wave blaster or sumthin skinny like that. the trailer is red with a toolbox on the front. the jetski is stock white with like 2 no fear stickers on it, its a very nice looking ski. ill prob want about $900 obo for the trailer and ski together. or if anybody by some chance wants BOTH the jetski and dirtbike, i would sell it all together for like $1300.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
oh also, im going to be selling one of my stand up jetskis with a double trailer. its a 1990 kawasaki 550, really nice shape, clean, runs great. the trailer has no rust and is in excellent shape (except today the left brake light cover came off, gotta fix that!) the trailer is only wide enough for 2 standups, or like a x2 and maybe a wave blaster or sumthin skinny like that. the trailer is red with a toolbox on the front. the jetski is stock white with like 2 no fear stickers on it, its a very nice looking ski. ill prob want about $900 obo for the trailer and ski together. or if anybody by some chance wants BOTH the jetski and dirtbike, i would sell it all together for like $1300.
How much for just the no fear stickers?
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
How much for just the no fear stickers?
$1300 and he'll throw in a free jetski, trailer, and dirtbike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode