Euchre Anyone? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Talking Euchre Anyone?

We have people over once a month for a euchre party during the non-riding season. I want to see if there is any interest from the board. We meet at my house the 3rd Saturday of every month from October til March at 7:00. We need at least 4 people and up to 16 people (4, 8, 12 or 16 people, no inbetweens). If 14 people RSVP, the last two to respond will not be able to attend...unless they can get two more people to come!

Anyway, it's $7.00 to play and bring your quarters (or dollars if you're really bad!) because if you get euchred, you owe .25 per euchre and that goes into the kitty. We go twice around the table. At the end of the game, tally up your points and move on to the next round. There are no teams, everyone plays everyone. At the end of all the games, you add up your pts. The person with the most pts wins the game and the money. (16 players X $7.00 is $112.00) We play one round of poker at the end of the game to see who wins the kitty. Game rules will be gone over again at the house if you don't understand.

It's a lot of fun! Snacks and drinks (pop and beer) will be provided, however if you want something special, you better bring it yourself! If you're interested, post up or PM me. First game will be October 15th.

Jen

P.S...if you don't know how to play, please don't bother! This is for people who already know how to play!!

Last edited by 636Jen; 09-14-2005 at 11:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 01:19 PM

you could put me down as a sub. winter is also a riding season!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Re: Euchre Anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by kawigirl_636

Jen

P.S...if you don't know how to play, please don't bother! This is for people who already know how to play!!
is it anything like strip poker

j/k I kinda play but according to the yanks not very well LOL

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 06:13 PM

Re: Re: Euchre Anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
is it anything like strip poker
I yank very well LOL
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Re: Re: Re: Euchre Anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by jjkGURU
you just love to twist my words don't cha

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 03:35 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Euchre Anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
you love my woha
ya, it gives me something to do at work...
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 03:45 AM

Re: Euchre Anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by kawigirl_636
We have people over once a month for a euchre party during the non-riding season. I want to see if there is any interest from the board. We meet at my house the 3rd Saturday of every month from October til March at 7:00. We need at least 4 people and up to 16 people (4, 8, 12 or 16 people, no inbetweens). If 14 people RSVP, the last two to respond will not be able to attend...unless they can get two more people to come!

Anyway, it's $7.00 to play and bring your quarters (or dollars if you're really bad!) because if you get euchred, you owe .25 per euchre and that goes into the kitty. We go twice around the table. At the end of the game, tally up your points and move on to the next round. There are no teams, everyone plays everyone. At the end of all the games, you add up your pts. The person with the most pts wins the game and the money. (16 players X $7.00 is $112.00) We play one round of poker at the end of the game to see who wins the kitty. Game rules will be gone over again at the house if you don't understand.

It's a lot of fun! Snacks and drinks (pop and beer) will be provided, however if you want something special, you better bring it yourself! If you're interested, post up or PM me. First game will be October 15th.

Jen

I just sent you a PM.

How many people do you have now?
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 04:02 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Euchre Anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by jjkGURU
ya, it gives me something to do at work...
I should have never posted.. just fuel for derailment

sorry Jen.... reckon you know who'd be good at scramble if ya ever had that goin

E.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 06:42 AM

You Rang?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 06:59 AM Thread Starter

So far we have me, Clay, Kawie, Steve, Steve (usmeiners) and a bunch of his friends...plus a couple of our friends Erin and Bobby. We have a good group so far. James said he'd be a sub. Like I told Steve, the more people, the more money I win! BWAHAHAH!!

Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode