9/15 Milan Drags - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 03:07 AM Thread Starter

9/15 Milan Drags

Cut and paste from an e-mail I received. I'm going, and so is my dad on his Triumph Rocket.

Kevin

Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:03 PM
Subject: FME SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MILAN NIGHT SEPTEMBER 15, 2005

The Ford Motorsports Enthusiasts have partnered with the Ford Volunteer Corps and the Ford Motor Company Fund to help bring relief to those impacted by the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina. This Thursday, September 15, 2005 during our regular scheduled FME Night @ Milan Dragway, FME will accept any and all donations to be given directly to the Salvation Army. In addition to your generous donations, FME will donate ALL PROCEEDS from the event to the Salvation Army. We will even throw in the proceeds from any NEW MEMBERSHIPS! After the entire donation is tallied, The Ford Motor Company Fund will MATCH dollar for dollar the donation from FME. What does this mean for you? You get the same great night of racing you always do PLUS the added bonus of helping out those in need. Costs are as follows:
$2 admission for everyone coming in the gate.
$30 to race if your a member.
$40 to race if your a non member.
The gates open at 5:30, racing starts at 6pm. If you wish to make a cash donation to the relief effort, see either Theresa Young or Joseph Frank (ME!) - we will have receipts available. If you wish to make a donation by check, please make that check payable to FME. There will be no receipts given for tech card purchases. Membership applications can be submitted to Jeff Boulton at the gate, or Theresa Young and myself throughout the event. If you want an application in advance please respond to this note and I will send you one in PDF format.

Lets get out there, burn some tires and make some lives just a little bit better! Everyone you know is invited to participate, please post and forward this note to as many people as you think would be interested.

Sincerely,
Joseph L. Frank
President: Ford Motorsports Enthusiasts
FME Chair: Special Events
NACDA Building #2, Ford Motor Company
Phone (313)24.81611 Fax (313) 32.31582
www.teamfme.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 03:31 AM Thread Starter

I've since gotten word that it will be $35 or $45, not 30/40. Seems that those were last years prices!

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode