any sleds for sale?? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-13-2005, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,321
any sleds for sale??

anyone got one? im thinkin about it, since i go up north skiin and snowboardin all the time, i would love to have one to mess around with in the evenings! if you know of anyone, im lookin like around a grand or so, and ive found a few pretty nice ones for around there, but not a lot locally, like illinois n stuff...i also would prefer to trade up my dirtbike for one (plus give cash) if anyone wants that or knows sum1 that would. thanks

nate
Neller0414 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 03:41 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,622
I have a 2002 Arctic Ct ZR 800 EFI Cross Country Edition
studded, 10" carbides, clutch kit, Race Exhaust Can, Remote Resivoir shocks all just rebuilt, HD preload springs, cover and other extras. and its fast
PM me if you are interested

Last edited by almightys; 09-14-2005 at 03:45 AM.
almightys is offline  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 05:02 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally posted by almightys
I have a 2002 Arctic Ct ZR 800 EFI Cross Country Edition
studded, 10" carbides, clutch kit, Race Exhaust Can, Remote Resivoir shocks all just rebuilt, HD preload springs, cover and other extras. and its fast
PM me if you are interested
Shit, for a grand I''ll take that off your hands steve.
LuckyStrike is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 05:25 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,740
i have a 97 Cat ZRT 600 i'm getting rid of. it's quick and done up all nice, but have to get 1600 for it. let me know if you're int...
even if your not, i'm big into sleds and i'd be happy to answer any questions.
jjkGURU is offline  
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 06:36 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,234
I don't know ANYthing about sleds, but I did see one for sale on Commerce Road just east of Union Lake. It was a Arctic Cat F6? If you want to know more, let me know and I'll take a closer look at it. It's only a mile or so from my house.




Jen
636Jen is offline  
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,321
sure that soudns good....i have to sell my dirtbike first, and then im gonna buy one. i found a 98 polaris 600 triple for $1300, but i hear they have some cam probs someitmes....not what i wanna get into....but for that price, i think he will take $1000 so....

almightys how much do you want? cause i think that's gonna be a little pricey for me, im lookin for $2g or under

jjk email me some pics [email protected]

kawigirl...sure check it out, and you can pm me or email me the price, condition, and their phone number, dont go out of your way but if its not any trouble that would be great, thanks a lot!
Neller0414 is offline  
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 08:57 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
sure that soudns good....i have to sell my dirtbike first, and then im gonna buy one. i found a 98 polaris 600 triple for $1300, but i hear they have some cam probs someitmes....not what i wanna get into....but for that price, i think he will take $1000 so....

almightys how much do you want? cause i think that's gonna be a little pricey for me, im lookin for $2g or under

jjk email me some pics [email protected]

kawigirl...sure check it out, and you can pm me or email me the price, condition, and their phone number, dont go out of your way but if its not any trouble that would be great, thanks a lot!
Did you drop out of school? 5 days ago you were selling your dirtbike for school funds

Not that I really care, just observing
LuckyStrike is offline  
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 09:02 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,622
Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
Did you drop out of school? 5 days ago you were selling your dirtbike for school funds

Not that I really care, just observing
LOL, i though the same thing
almightys is offline  
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 09:06 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,622
Quote:
Originally posted by jjkGURU
i have a 97 Cat ZRT 600 i'm getting rid of. it's quick and done up all nice, but have to get 1600 for it. let me know if you're int...
even if your not, i'm big into sleds and i'd be happy to answer any questions.
neller you should jump on this the ZRT's are fast, but this generation just doesnt have the suspension to be a mogul basher

but for under 2 g your not gonna find that anyway

and Polareeeuss??? WTF is that. By that for your girlfriend or your grandmother

and an F6 forgettaboutit. if you can find that for under 2g you better buy it and keep a sheet covering it cause the real owner is looking for it still. LOL
almightys is offline  
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,321
haha yeah i was sellin stuff for school money, but i ended up selling my streetbikes for pretty decent, and honestly ive always wanted a snowmobile, and now that i got that quad its kinda pointless to have my dirtbike sit around...so i figured if i could sell it for 800 bucks or so, and pick up a snowmobile for under $2g i would still be just dippin into my money from sellin the bikes. also i go back to work in 2 weeks (for kettering co-op) and i ended up getting a cheaper apartment then i thought i would, plus i got a raise at work.

so yeah but i cant really get a snowmobile until i sell the dirtbike....

yeah and i dont wanna get my @$$ kicked at some bar up north cause some dude thinks i stole his f6, good point

polaris....i didnt think they were that bad but what do i know? i was told to go for yams, cats or doos n e ways...
Neller0414 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome