Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Deals Gap Thread?

Quote:
Originally posted by hellsnat
Where did it go?
Good question... I was just going to reply to E.

Dan
1991 FZR 1000 - built 1040 with race cams, Akrapovic full exhaust, and mild suspension work
2004 YZF R1 - Graves full exhaust, velocity stacks, BMC race filter, and Power Commander. Rear Ohlins. Forks rblt with Race Tech springs and Gold Valves.
2005 20th Anniversary V-Max (0098/2000) - T boost,
2005 YZF R6 track bike - Graves full exhaust, Race Tech suspension
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

I'm wondering if it took a bad turn or something this afternoon. I haven't been on sense then.

Oh well, It was fun while it lasted.

The other thread we have going on it is over here. I think you will get a kick out of it.

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/sh...0&pagenumber=1

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
hey... damn it after all that time I took puttin up those pics???

and I have no clue what I said to Dan last.. shit.. sorry hun...

I'm playin photochop with a few on anothe forum and got a pm askin about where our deals thread was...???

no clue

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
hey... damn it after all that time I took puttin up those pics???

and I have no clue what I said to Dan last.. shit.. sorry hun...

I'm playin photochop with a few on anothe forum and got a pm askin about where our deals thread was...???

no clue

E.
You said that the Suburban got 12-13 mpg, and that you don't travel much, but you'd keep the offer in mind, and that you'd remember to tell the tire changer about the valve stems, and that you and the other young lady (I'm sorry... I forget names fast) were riding on pretty through tires, and that of course we were seen, because you waived. (It's a memory thing.... I hate it sometimes).

My responses (in reverse order, since I recalled that all backwards)

I was just so happy to be seen by internet folks since that seems to be the majority of my "friends" since I retired from the Marine Corps.

Yourself and the young lady (oh jeez... forgive me please, I am HORRIBLE with names) should not be running on old tires at a place like that. But I'd really rather you do it and know your limits, than some of the folks who buy these bikes and think they will get 20,000 miles from a set of tires!

I usually bring my wheels and tires to have them mounted. I paint the stems with something, and if it isn't changed when they say they are done, I let them know they haven't finished the job, and why.

We got about 16 average (I'm anal... I keep track of all refills. With six motor vehicles, just tracking oil changes can be a challenge). So, you guys weren't doing bad, and probably had power to spare.

The offer exists. We have a trip coming up that is mostly scenic. We go to the Outer Banks of NC and visit the Lighthouses etc. On the way back, there is a looong stretch of road that makes it interesting if you are on a bike. You are more than welcome. Just PM me anytime. I'll PM you my real e-mail and my military e-mail addresses.

Oh... and most certainly! You looked great on the front page of Killboy.com! When my wife pointed that out I about flipped!

Take care...

Dan
1991 FZR 1000 - built 1040 with race cams, Akrapovic full exhaust, and mild suspension work
2004 YZF R1 - Graves full exhaust, velocity stacks, BMC race filter, and Power Commander. Rear Ohlins. Forks rblt with Race Tech springs and Gold Valves.
2005 20th Anniversary V-Max (0098/2000) - T boost,
2005 YZF R6 track bike - Graves full exhaust, Race Tech suspension
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Damn.. that's funny you recalled all that shit.. LOL... but you did forget one vital part???? me being a massmurdernmaniac j/k

if you're military (ex like myself) you need to join up with Homeland Sportbike... they are a network for contacts of military past and present... get yourself in their database that way if someone is in your area and lookin for someone to trust they could look you up... get with Matt on that part though he's the head guro of the Homeland thing

yeah yeah slap our hands.. but we were there to do the scenic riding and knew we could control ourselves enough that we didn't push our tires any... now the air deal is all my fault I should have pulled over at the gas station on our way through to leave and check it when the bike was shitty on the sweepers like that - oh yeah her name is Leslie.. and that is Matt's wife... oh yeah and Matt is Hellsnat... LOL

good idea on the value job!

Yeah i reset my mileage every refill LMAO.. but I'm not so anal about the oil changes

A light house tour soounds great... damn Maybe Matt will have to see into doing something out of state like that as well sometime... How far of a drive is that from Deals?

and thank you for the kinds words for making it on front page for Killboy.com heheeee....

you too.. and reminder (lol) dont' forget to get with Matt/hellsnat about joinin Homeland Sportbike (no fees not a club just a database and a great group of military folks of the sort.... might wanna check their website out also .. they have a forum too where I've been goofin off alil on... got pulled into a photochop war LMAO - which I've won so far we'll see how long that last LOL )

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2005, 04:28 AM

Re: Deals Gap Thread?

Quote:
Originally posted by hellsnat
Where did it go?
I didn't delete it but I haven't read it in a while...maybe doc did? Or a supermod.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2005, 04:37 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Re: Re: Deals Gap Thread?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluto
I didn't delete it but I haven't read it in a while...maybe doc did? Or a supermod.
yeah I threw up a thread in the mod area to see if someone had shot out a complaint asking it to be deleted I don't recall anything being bad enough for that but didnt' view it since earlier in the day either...

E.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2005, 05:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Re: Re: Deals Gap Thread?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluto
Nope...didn't touch it. I thought the same thing you may have or one of the supermods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2005, 09:03 AM

i deleted it as im the new super-duper-moderator
so all of you bow your heads in shame
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode