Macomb Twp. Right off of Hayes and M59. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

Macomb Twp. Right off of Hayes and M59.

Whats your opinion of that area? What do you think about how traffic would be in the morning when driving to Chrysler?

A buddy just put a deposit down on a condo there. He's coming from the Great Lakes mall area. All of your help is appreciated.

-=bmacd=-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 02:07 PM

depends on the time of the day he goes to work. i live at m-59 and card and don't have many problems but if u work a normal 9-5 traffic sucks big time....he may have wanted to think about that before he actually gave the deposit!!!! just my
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 03:36 PM

i avoid m59 like the plague.

tell him to try the drive in the morning one day during the work week. m59 doesnt open up until crooks and if it rains or god forbid snows add another hour to the drive.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 04:05 PM

I have to agree...I used to live in Sterling Heights and coming down M-59 was horrible durring rush hour. It was more like a parking lot rather than an "express" way. It seems to be the worst around Rochester Rd (where 3 lanes becomes 2 going East) and over by Van Dyke expressway. I think it must be all the lights....it's 4 lanes wide and doesn't move!

Jen
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 06:58 AM

To be honest, I teach out there and I don't have a problem with the traffic. I just avoid M59 and hit up some lesser traveled back roads. You'll get to where you need to be in much less time than if you took M59.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 02:31 PM

Re: Macomb Twp. Right off of Hayes and M59.

Quote:
Originally posted by bmacd
Whats your opinion of that area? What do you think about how traffic would be in the morning when driving to Chrysler?

A buddy just put a deposit down on a condo there. He's coming from the Great Lakes mall area. All of your help is appreciated.

-=bmacd=-
hayes and m-59 is screwed up, too many people and not enough road, plus the corner is all under construction!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode