FS: Sportbike Parts, Gear, Assc, Equipment - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 07:27 PM Thread Starter

FS: Sportbike Parts, Gear, Assc, Equipment

Ok...so I'm cleaning out some things from the garage and closet. I have tons of odds and ends that involve my 9R and sportbikes in general. Some things I'm just not using and others that I don't plan on using anymore.

Check out the auctions on ebay and stay tuned for some more...

Ebay Auctions

-Chris
aka Gas Man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

Added some more items...

Check out the EBay Auctions for the universal gear indicator as well! It is one of the great items I put up.

-Chris
aka Gas Man
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Some stuff gone and other stuff going...

-Chris
aka Gas Man

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-09-2005, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

Ok... as you can see in my "too fast...." thread on TWF. I think I'm going to step away from sportbikes on the street. As far as the track...we'll see sometime in the future maybe. So with that in mind... I believe I'm going to sell my sportbike things. I'll try here before I put them on EBay.

All prices can be adjusted a bit within reason and doesn't include S&H. I can also combine shipping if you want multiple items. Of coarse I can also arrange to get them to you without shipping as well sense we all live close enough.

I have these for sale right now...
Joe Rocket Blaster Jacket size 40 yellow, black, gray. Worn like 6 times by my wife. Perfect condition, never even seen rain or anything... basically new. Going for $200+ on ebay so hows $175

HJC ZF-7 Helmet Size Medium. Similar but better condition as this No scratches on the helmet. Comes with a mirror silver face shield that has scratches on it and a good clear shield. $50

Alpine Star SP1 gloves..full race length..worn twice. Retail for $100.... $90 SOLD

Grunge Brush...a three sided brush on a handle for cleaning your chain. Comes with a bottle of cleaner... new never opened Retails $17... $14

Joe Rocket Speedmaster Racing Boots.. black size 10..some scuffs and scrapes but in great condition retails for $230...$150

Joe Rocket Speedmaster leather pants... Joe Rocket pucks barely used (I know I know) Size 32... 1 of the 2 waist snaps broke, some small marks and scrapes but no bad road rash... all zippers work and complete...retail$350...$200

Motolean...featured on TWF a few times... basically new..retail $20... $15

HJC Chatterbox FRS model..2 channels, audio input, compatiable with all chatterboxes. Used for 2 or 3 seasons. Works great. New battery last season. Comes with everything you need and I'll throw in the cord needed for a passenger. Then all you'll need is a passenger headset for their helmet (if you so choose). Retails $200... $100

Pit Bull Front Pin Stand with a #6 pin (other pins can be purchased seperately) Retails for $170... $145 SOLD

Pit Bull rear swing arm standard & spool stand...for use on no spools and spools. Retails $150... $135 SOLD

Pic below of Pit Bull stands:

Up coming stuff once I sell my bike, but you can claim:
A nice HJC AC-10 helmet size XL...no scratchs...comes with dark smoke & clear face shield...retails $175+.... $100

Joe Rocket speedmaster leather jacket. Has a small spot of rash and the zipper tabs were removed cause they sucked and replace with key rings for easier use. It's a great jacket with tons more life left. Retailed when it was new for $450. $100

Nice all weather water resistant bike cover. Black with silver heat resistant bottom. No rips or tears...Retails for $75...similar on ebay for $55.... $40

Lockhart Phillips front fork stand... 3 piece fully adjustable... been used but in full working order... Retail $75... $40

Lockhart Phillips rear swing arm standard non-spool stand...3 piece fully adjustable... one of the set knobs broke off...still completely useable...retails $75.... $35

Pic below of LP stands...

And of coarse I still have stuff on ebay that I am selling. See my links above or in my signature.

Please email me (to avoid search spiders: cjclark69 at yahoo dot com) what you want and we can go from there.

-Chris
aka Gas Man

Last edited by Gas Man; 09-11-2005 at 08:03 AM.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-10-2005, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

I forgot to add... I have a Scotts stearing stabalizer for a 2002 ZX-9R. I think it may fit other ZX models and years, but not sure. You can also purchase it and buy a new mount for your bike regardless of your make or model. The unit itself is the same for all sportbikes.

Contact Scotts via the web http://www.scottsperformance.com or phone #(818) 248-6747

They retail for $450... $350

-Chris
aka Gas Man
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

Going to be listing this stuff on ebay this weekend... so step up now if you want to get it before I put it up. Easier to hagel price off ebay.

-Chris
aka Gas Man
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 06:55 PM

sent you a pm

are you selling the bike?
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

Yes sir...different thread...

Click Click

-Chris
aka Gas Man
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

Please see my sig for a link to my ebay auctions. I have put up a bunch of stuff that was listed above in case you missed it.

-Chris
aka Gas Man
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Bounce and I have added a HJC Chatterbox GMRS X1

-Chris
aka Gas Man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode