CCW Class - October 8th - Redline Members, Friends, and Family - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
CCW Class - October 8th - Redline Members, Friends, and Family

Looks like we solidified a date for October 8th. I wanted to start a new thread to clean things up a bit. Check out this link for details. Post up your interest and number of persons.

Rates are as follows:

Regular rate: $130 each
1 Redline member: $120
2 Redline members/family/friends: $115 each
3-4 Redline members/family/friends:$105 each
5+ Redline members/family/friends: $95 each

Here are the details of the class...this is a cut and paste from the above thread.

Class starts at 8.50am, and concludes at 7pm, with breaks in between.

Please send your $50 deposit (personal check or money order) to:

SWAT Academy
2255 White Pine Drive
Wixom, MI 48393

In the envelope, please include your contact details, and a method you'd like to receive the confirmation (snail mail, email etc). If you could also please ensure that the check/m.o. cannot be seen through the envelope, that would be great too. Also, please let me know at least 72 hours before the class if you need to rent a firearm in the class so we have enough for everybody.

I'll provide regular updates of the numbers attending, and will also post the night before class with the final count of Redline members and affiliated participants. That way, everybody will know what the class rate will be. I'm hoping it will be over 12 so everybody can get the $95 rate per person.

Gumby, I will give you a call. My apologies for the delay...I have been extremely busy with the last class we ran on Saturday, as well the closing of my house and everything required for my move later in the year.

Cheers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 05:59 AM
Aus

By the way, just to clarify that you don't need to book 5 people at once to get the $95 rate. The discount is cumulative.

Since we're more than likely going to get over 5 people total through Redline, then everybody is going to receive the $95 discount rate (as long as we get at least 5 total)! Single bookings will get the $95 rate just the same as bookings of 8 or 10 people at once.

But I also want to let you know that I can fit a total of 30 people into the one day program. Some people have mentioned bookings of 10 people, 4 people etc. Well, if that came to fruition, that's half the class booked right there.

Once this one-day class is full, I can still fit more into the class on the Saturday, but those 'overflow' people (number 31 onwards) would need to do the range session on a weeknight from say, 6.30-9.30pm (unless a one day student decided to switch places). Or, I could run a second Saturday class if the demand is there.

So, first come, first served for October 8th!! A received deposit will secure your place. And I'm hoping to (weather permitting) meet some of you at a regular meet either this Wednesday or Thursday night if you wanted to hand them to me in person.

Cheers,
post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 12:39 PM

Yeah count me in for one person. I just have to get my lazy @ss around to sending in the money.

post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GumbyGSXR
Yeah count me in for one person. I just have to get my lazy @ss around to sending in the money.
ya, what he said...
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 04:40 PM
Aus

Guys, I move to my new place (until I leave for Australia) on Friday. So, if you haven't already sent the deposits, please send them to this address:

Attn: Simon Richards
SWAT Academy
16876 Farmington Road
LIVONIA, MI 48154-2947

BTW, all mail sent to the Wixom address will be forwarded to my new address.

Or, feel free to stop by and drop the deposit off in person (corner of 6 Mile and Farmington). Please call me on 248.961.2300 however to make sure I'll be there.

Might see some of you at RO Thursday night as long as I can get all my stuff into the new place tomorrow!).

Thanks!
post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 06:26 AM

My sister-in-law and I decided to sign up. We'll be sending in the deposit soon.
post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 09:12 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
I'm in!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 09:12 AM

Count me in.
post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Aus

Thought I'd refresh this thread, given that it is now less than a month until the class.

We do need to receive the deposits by October 1st, and in all reality that's not too far away. So, if you intend on attending, I'll kindly ask that you please don't delay in sending your deposit. I have a limit of 30 people total for the one day classes, and there will likely be some other non-Redline/WOS people attending this class too. This will be first come, best dressed.

I have mentioned this now as some of you have indicated that you have others interested in attending with you. It usually takes some time to round up other people's deposits, so it would (IMHO and I really do speak from experience here) be a good idea to start collecting now the other people's deposits that you will be referring.

Deposits should be sent to:

SWAT Academy
16876 Farmington Road
LIVONIA, MI 48154

Following receipt of your deposit, you will be sent a confirmation which will give you all the pertinent details of the class (let me know if you want it via snail mail or email). Please also indicate if you will need to rent a pistol for the class.

Many thanks!

Sime
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-13-2005, 03:36 PM

I just find it funny that a CCW instructor is moving back to Australia, land of the draconian gun laws... Good Luck Simon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode