Glow Golf 8/27 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Talking Glow Golf 8/27

I'm taking the kids to Glow Golfing (glow in the dark putt-putt) at Great Lakes Crossing Mall this coming Saturday. Anyone want to bring their kids along? I was thinking that we could meet up there around 10:30 and by the time we're done, we could go to the food court and have lunch (and then I need to do more back to school shopping!). If there are more than 10 people/kids playing, we'll have to make reservations. By the way, they are in District 5 I believe. Anyone interested? (Weather says it's supposed to rain on Saturday.)

Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

OH, by the way, the guy across the street from me owns a wine making shop. I'm going out there on Saturday afternoon after the Glow Golfing. If you are interested in that too, let me know. They close at 5 on Saturday and the bigger the group, the earlier we should go. I was thinking about going up there at 3 or 4 (sans kids). This is for all types of wine drinkers...even if you don't know what you're doing, he'll help you! The wine has to age for a couple months so we'd just be making it on Saturday, picking it up whenever it's done. Here are some directions in case you just want to meet me there. (You can also meet me at my house if you want to just follow me.)

Vine 2 Wine ~ Downtown Northville

275 to 7 Mile. turn R off the ramp and stay on 7 Mile til the end... turn R and that will be Northville road....Northville Rd turns into Main Street. Take the light at Hutton turn L....quick right on Mary Alexander. 1st building on left Green and White welcome flag.

Jen
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 09:08 PM Thread Starter

I try.

Went out and made some Chilian Carmenere and have some Sicilian Syrah coming too! Good stuff! You missed a good time and some good wine!!

Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode