ever been to/ going to Road Atlanta?? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 07:14 AM Thread Starter

ever been to/ going to Road Atlanta??

I was checking out the different tickets for the AMA races and was wondering what the differences in some of the tickets are. I know how to read, but I didn't see any "good" descriptions of the tickets.

Also --- just wondering if anyone else was thinking of going down to Atlanta (during Labor Day weekend)? I saw somewhere else that Jose was thinking about it. If we go, the family (wife and kids) will be taking the family truckster while I ride....again, IF we go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 08:03 AM Thread Starter

I called the track to expand my knowledge. They have a ticket that includes all of the normal "track stuff" AND a hospitality room that has beer and wine and lunch and breakfast and hot southern type chicks only $70 for my 5 year old

They actually charge for parking the car ("this is the first year that there is no charge for your bike though sweety")

There is a fan ride on the track (similar to other tracks) --- for $10

I have to retain some info ---- like I tell my wife....I can't give it all away for free
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 08:58 AM

Re: ever been to/ going to Road Atlanta??

Quote:
Originally posted by old school
I was checking out the different tickets for the AMA races and was wondering what the differences in some of the tickets are. I know how to read, but I didn't see any "good" descriptions of the tickets.

Also --- just wondering if anyone else was thinking of going down to Atlanta (during Labor Day weekend)? I saw somewhere else that Jose was thinking about it. If we go, the family (wife and kids) will be taking the family truckster while I ride....again, IF we go.
I've been to the Big Kuhuna Nationals/Road Atlanta(AMA race) several times, but we usually go to Deals Gap, and bike down from there. It is a great track, we usually sit on the bottom of the S's turn 5, and our tickets cost 50+parking for one day, at the door prices that is. Get the Super tickets usually around 100bucks.
Also do the dealer/spectator ride, the last canyon turn 12 is awesome, and blind, it makes you wonder how the racers go into it so hot.
Well worth it the price though, if I were you just camp infield, wake up and walla track is there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode