Traverse City August 5-8 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
DocThee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Madison Heights, MI 48071
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Traverse City August 5-8

JDD02R1 (John) is kind enough to open up his place in Traverse City. Here is the plan: Haul the bikes up to TC Thursday night after work, then ride all day Friday, Saturday, and part of the day Sunday. His place can only sleep 10; there are 7 spots left.

If people want to ride up and hang out that is an option too!

Post up or PM myself or John for details. John knows the territory rather well, and it is some excellent riding for Michigan.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
DocThee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:39 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 208
Damn sounds fun but I will be in Mio that weekend for a softball tournament along with our annual float-down
Z3US is offline  
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 07:23 PM
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 434
7 spots left does that mean your are going doc?

Also if anyone has dirt bikes bring em up, we have land and aren't afraid to use it.

john
jdd02R1 is offline  
 
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 02:30 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Sounds interesting, and I do have a dirt bike. Not sure I can do the whole weekend, I will look and see.
LuckyStrike is offline  
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 12:59 PM
OPP
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,855
Hey john, isn't there like a 100 acres of fields and forest to ride through?
OPP is offline  
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 01:48 PM
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally posted by MrOrangePants
Hey john, isn't there like a 100 acres of fields and forest to ride through?
yeah, 150 total 75 acres cleared with rolling hills that can launch a snowmobile, I don't have dirt bikes but I imagine the same is true for bikes. Not to mention there has to be trails in the area.
jdd02R1 is offline  
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 02:41 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
I'm definitely in, can't make it up till Friday Night. I will bring my dirtbike (in addition to the streetbike) if anyone else wants to bring theirs. If anyone is interested in going and driving up with me on Friday, I'll be dragging my trailer and will have room for another bike.
LuckyStrike is offline  
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 03:46 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,622
Quote:
Originally posted by jdd02R1
yeah, 150 total 75 acres cleared with rolling hills that can launch a snowmobile, I don't have dirt bikes but I imagine the same is true for bikes. Not to mention there has to be trails in the area.
tons of trails in that area. just go to the DNR website and you can print of maps of the trail heads, and trails
almightys is offline  
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 06:51 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 239
ATTN: Luckystrike

Hey,
I don't believe I've had the chance to meet you yet but I have been wanting to get back up to TC for awhile. I can't leave Thursday bc I have an exam that night so if that spot is still open on your trailor I'm requesting permission to put my F4i there.

Also, Docthee-you have a PM sent regarding an open spot for this one. O ya, vouch for me and tell Luckystrike I aint a lol.
Let me know one way or another because if its cool w/ all of you I should be able to make this-I will request off work as soon as i hear from ya

Glenn
AIM sharp24seven
GlenF4i is offline  
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 07:16 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Re: ATTN: Luckystrike

Quote:
Originally posted by GlenF4i
Hey,
I don't believe I've had the chance to meet you yet but I have been wanting to get back up to TC for awhile. I can't leave Thursday bc I have an exam that night so if that spot is still open on your trailor I'm requesting permission to put my F4i there.

Also, Docthee-you have a PM sent regarding an open spot for this one. O ya, vouch for me and tell Luckystrike I aint a lol.
Let me know one way or another because if its cool w/ all of you I should be able to make this-I will request off work as soon as i hear from ya

Glenn
AIM sharp24seven
Sounds good. Will you be at the mtg Saturday?
LuckyStrike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome