Traverse City August 5-8 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Traverse City August 5-8

JDD02R1 (John) is kind enough to open up his place in Traverse City. Here is the plan: Haul the bikes up to TC Thursday night after work, then ride all day Friday, Saturday, and part of the day Sunday. His place can only sleep 10; there are 7 spots left.

If people want to ride up and hang out that is an option too!

Post up or PM myself or John for details. John knows the territory rather well, and it is some excellent riding for Michigan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:39 PM

Damn sounds fun but I will be in Mio that weekend for a softball tournament along with our annual float-down
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 07:23 PM

7 spots left does that mean your are going doc?

Also if anyone has dirt bikes bring em up, we have land and aren't afraid to use it.

john

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 02:30 AM

Sounds interesting, and I do have a dirt bike. Not sure I can do the whole weekend, I will look and see.
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 12:59 PM
OPP

Hey john, isn't there like a 100 acres of fields and forest to ride through?
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrOrangePants
Hey john, isn't there like a 100 acres of fields and forest to ride through?
yeah, 150 total 75 acres cleared with rolling hills that can launch a snowmobile, I don't have dirt bikes but I imagine the same is true for bikes. Not to mention there has to be trails in the area.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 02:41 AM

I'm definitely in, can't make it up till Friday Night. I will bring my dirtbike (in addition to the streetbike) if anyone else wants to bring theirs. If anyone is interested in going and driving up with me on Friday, I'll be dragging my trailer and will have room for another bike.
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jdd02R1
yeah, 150 total 75 acres cleared with rolling hills that can launch a snowmobile, I don't have dirt bikes but I imagine the same is true for bikes. Not to mention there has to be trails in the area.
tons of trails in that area. just go to the DNR website and you can print of maps of the trail heads, and trails
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 06:51 AM

ATTN: Luckystrike

Hey,
I don't believe I've had the chance to meet you yet but I have been wanting to get back up to TC for awhile. I can't leave Thursday bc I have an exam that night so if that spot is still open on your trailor I'm requesting permission to put my F4i there.

Also, Docthee-you have a PM sent regarding an open spot for this one. O ya, vouch for me and tell Luckystrike I aint a lol.
Let me know one way or another because if its cool w/ all of you I should be able to make this-I will request off work as soon as i hear from ya

Glenn
AIM sharp24seven
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 07:16 AM

Re: ATTN: Luckystrike

Quote:
Originally posted by GlenF4i
Hey,
I don't believe I've had the chance to meet you yet but I have been wanting to get back up to TC for awhile. I can't leave Thursday bc I have an exam that night so if that spot is still open on your trailor I'm requesting permission to put my F4i there.

Also, Docthee-you have a PM sent regarding an open spot for this one. O ya, vouch for me and tell Luckystrike I aint a lol.
Let me know one way or another because if its cool w/ all of you I should be able to make this-I will request off work as soon as i hear from ya

Glenn
AIM sharp24seven
Sounds good. Will you be at the mtg Saturday?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode