Ride Tomorrow? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Ride Tomorrow?

Does anyone want to go riding tomorrow (Sat. 7-24)? I've got to get away from this Art Fair shit during the day. Post up if intersted. I know the good roads and will check the board early in the am.
Travis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 10:04 PM

Re: Ride Tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally posted by wolverine954
Does anyone want to go riding tomorrow (Sat. 7-24)? I've got to get away from this Art Fair shit during the day. Post up if intersted. I know the good roads and will check the board early in the am.
Travis
Hell yeah........i gotta work for a lil bit, but the afternoon looks good.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 05:38 AM Thread Starter

Well, I can't do it anymore. How quickly things change. Looks like a great day! Have fun and ride safe.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 08:49 AM

man i was all excited cause i got my new pipe on here... its a loud beeotch but it looks good and it sounds mean as shit... but noooooooooooooi have to go and lose my keys so all i can go is look at it..ooh how pretty!!!! id like to meet up with some of you guys sometime.. i love ridin around even doin absolutley nothin but i need to ride with people that can keep me under control.. one more ticket on my bike and im gona have to sell it.... last ticket under remarks.."paced at 90 mph on rear tire" got careless driving and i busted it in a school zone so of course he hit me for that... funny thing tho... he was like yea i paced you at 90 miles an hour when you were on the rear tire.... pretty impressive. i thought that was great...anyways...if anyone is goin out ridin anytime, my aim s/n laynframeondubz , my email is [email protected] i may not have my keys made for a week or so cause i have lots of bills so give it a week and im down to ride... but i do work alot so hopefully i can go ridin with some of your guys and get to know everyone.... my # if anyone needs it is 586-615-9794 if u got nextel 130*116*18320 lata
-steve
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bagged83blazer
. i love ridin around even doin absolutley nothin but i need to ride with people that can keep me under control.. one more ticket on my bike and im gona have to sell it.... last

-steve
Sounds like you know what you need to do.....it's all about being smart when you break the law(s).

I'll ride with you still, just gotta keep it cool, I can't afford a single ticket on my record(Proffesional pilot track......airlines don't like those types of things). So ride smart, ride safe, and have a helluva good time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode