Eccentrix sucks! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
OPP

Talking Eccentrix sucks!

ha ha ha, I just wanted to be the first to start some drama! Good ride tonight! For those of you wondering whats going on...we went out to see a talon try and beat a R1 and a Busa. Although faster than the average car, the talon didn't make the cut and we, uh, I mean the R1 and Busa prevailed. Oh, and Donny and Mr. Broken Foot can ride one hell of a standup!

OPP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 04:02 AM

Thanks Dave, the suspense was killing me.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 04:09 AM

Re: Eccentrix sucks!

Quote:
Originally posted by MrOrangePants
ha ha ha, I just wanted to be the first to start some drama! Good ride tonight! For those of you wondering whats going on...we went out to see a talon try and beat a R1 and a Busa. Although faster than the average car, the talon didn't make the cut and we, uh, I mean the R1 and Busa prevailed. Oh, and Donny and Mr. Broken Foot can ride one hell of a standup!

OPP
Was this the guy starting stuff with the gay sticker in his rear window(I believe I saw it in the DSR forum). My1995 600 could probably kick it's ass

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
OPP

Re: Re: Eccentrix sucks!

Quote:
Originally posted by CruiserErik
Was this the guy starting stuff with the gay sticker in his rear window(I believe I saw it in the DSR forum). My1995 600 could probably kick it's ass
Something to the effect of "my car beat your bike and weighs 1900 lbs more..." was in the back.

His car is pretty quick, and in fact, holds the chance to beat a 600. Heck its pry a low 11 second car which is great for a 4 banger.
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 05:46 AM

Re: Re: Re: Eccentrix sucks!

Quote:
Originally posted by MrOrangePants
Something to the effect of "my car beat your bike and weighs 1900 lbs more..." was in the back.

His car is pretty quick, and in fact, holds the chance to beat a 600. Heck its pry a low 11 second car which is great for a 4 banger.
But for what he's got into it you could have 3 bikes which would all beat it.
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 05:50 AM

Oh yeah.. We have been dealing with this guys groupie buddy on the DSR board.. Blah Blah Blah.. My buddies Talon can beat you.. Blah Blah Blah...

Good to see someone handed his ass to him..

Ricer Homo...
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 05:59 AM

ok now i'm pissed. i've wanted to run this guy for so long.....anybody know how to get ahold of this guy????

where and when did u guys race?
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
OPP

Quote:
Originally posted by jdagsxr
ok now i'm pissed. i've wanted to run this guy for so long.....anybody know how to get ahold of this guy????

where and when did u guys race?
Last night we raced on the freeway. Something on his car broke after the third race though....he drifted off to the side and we kept going.

I'm sure we could set up another race when the guy has car up and going again. I tell ya, I am impressed though. He raced us from rolls, not a dead dig where his AWD can really take advantage. It'd definately be a fun car to run s/c stangs and vettes with.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 09:20 AM

Talon

Waz up Dave, It's frank with the orange r6, you guys must have raced after 12:00. I seen the guy with the Talon on 696 around 11:30 or so, He tried to race me in my stock mustang. I heard about the car so I didn't even try. Why would the tool even want to waste fuel on a stock mustang?? I got the 6 hooking up pretty good now & I can't wait to run this guy from a dig.
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 11:13 AM

com'on guys here we go...i can get a hold of him hes my boy and i raced him...now the story...the car didnt break he ran out of gas(which he was trying to do all night) now after that and he turned the boost up and added c-16 race fuel in it it was a whole new ball game i tell ya....600 and 750 probly cant hold a candle to it and to tell you the truth alot of the older 1000's( 02's and older ) cant...so this guy is no fool his car will out run a majority of bikes on the road money spent u do have to understand it is a car and it does weigh 3600 lbs so the hp to weight ratio is a whole lot different than on a bike....it was a good run and honestly i was suprised i got him i thought he was gonna get me.....i think due to me having a hot ass chick with me i made sure i raced it alot harder.... just a lil i promise...ha ha ha ha ...anyways it was a close run!!!!

~~~~~vieetz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode