My first Tigers game and they won - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2004, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Talking My first Tigers game and they won

Yup that's right I was down yonder yesterday for the game against the Yankees... great game ... not bad seats... but next time I'm gonna make sure we get ones up under the shaded area and leave kiddies at home it was a scorcher in the sun... luckily the two littlest ones could sit under an umbrella and not block peoples views

Got to take hubby & kids to Hockeytown for lunch before the game... ate there once on a ride with Judge and Havik.. good eats

Parking and geting out was a breeze which suprised me alot especially for a sold out game... but we were there mighty early.. had to let the kids ride the rides before it started

E.
just thought I'd share

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2004, 09:01 AM

E, thats cool! I was at the game saturday night and afterwards they said that it was the 3rd largest crowd in comerica park history. Did they say anything about yesterday's game? Just wondered cuz you said it was sold out. I like going to games, it's fun to be there and it's fun to watch all the people there too!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2004, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
I believe they said it was the first time they sold out and something about 40 thousand something attendees... that number just seems unreal.. but I never looked to see how many it can seat either... I should have gotten a picture of the crowd it was awesome to see so many people in one place... We couldn't have asked for things to have gone smoother either with getting things and getting to places when you wanted to... we were gonna let the kids run the bases afterwords but didn't want to wait in that long ass line that was the only thing we didnt' care for...
To say we'd take them again.. probably not.. they got bored halfway into the game... next time we'll get better seats with the extra money we save by leavin them at home
We should get a group together to attend something like that (i know we tried for lions last year and it didn't pan out )
There were some groups there that sure were enjoying themselves

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode