tony packo ride - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

tony packo ride

hey guys and ladies... nice seeing everyone again. suprised we had more then 5 ppl for that ride... good short ride tho. food was slow as hell... and to make matters worse i will be shittin for days with all that chili! and for the guy on the yamy that was a sick wheelie... i wish i knew how to wheelie so ya thanks for the good time and see u all around sometime. take it easy
peace
Kyle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 12:18 PM

Damn, someone did beat me home......although I thought we were going somewhere else, otherwise I should've turned off on I-275(Whoops). Oh well, it brought me to a new part of town I haven't went through just yet. I hope I didn't tick anyone off with that wheelie, I just haven't done one in a long time, saw the lane was wide open(or empty I should say) and felt that was a proper send-off Had a good time, even though it felt as we were waiting on our waiter(Ok, so we really were waiting since we were in a "Hurry"). See you guys soon I hope.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 12:25 PM

Nice ride. 13 bikes for a ride to toledo, go figure. Tony Paco's was good, I would go back, just hope for a different waiter. And I will bring the Rolaids with me next time.
Excelent stand up Eric. You freaked me out at first, I didnt know what the hell you were doing.
Heading back out again at 4:30 for a ride up orion road and clarkston road and back to rochester brewery for dinner if anyone else want come along.

Gary
248-709-9935

Last edited by GPZRider; 07-18-2004 at 12:28 PM.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 01:00 PM

hey guys it was a great ride, always fun to hang out and put faces with names. Erik nice wheelie dude you have to show me how to do that.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 01:28 PM

That was my first ride with you guys and I had a lot of fun. I'd for sure like to do it again. Whenever you guys are going out again Please let me know. Thanks.
Nathan
734-216-9292
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 02:28 PM

Good times guys, and Karen. Melissa and I had a great time. It was our first (long) ride of the year. We'll have to hook back up again. I don't know about going back to Paco's, but maybe somewhere else. Oh, and that bastard in the black Caddy.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 02:49 PM

I agree, a fabulous ride.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JesterRR
Good times guys, and Karen. Melissa and I had a great time. It was our first (long) ride of the year. We'll have to hook back up again. I don't know about going back to Paco's, but maybe somewhere else. Oh, and that bastard in the black Caddy.
Must've missed that one
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CruiserErik
Must've missed that one
We had just taken the ramp from 280 to 75 south, and this guy jumped right into the middle of our pack. He obviously realized that he was missing his turn, and didn't mind cutting a few of us off. I politly let him know how I felt about him as I was passing him on the left trying to knock his mirror off.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-18-2004, 08:48 PM

Too bad I missed this one. Hope some of you saved some gas for this weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode