Sportbike World banner

CHATTERBOX recommendations

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Inky 
#1 ·
Hey Folks;
looking for a pair of used chatterbox communicators on e-bay;
anyone have any input on what units are good, bad or otherwise?

thanks alot

-dave

#3 ·
Judge said:
check your PMS
Dude, the PMS model is too tempermental, and only works for like 3 weeks per month. :D

#7 ·
Violator said:
Autocomm.........killer stuff.

I took them out of the helmets because the last thing I want to do while riding is talk...just let me get into a zone and leave me alone

:twofinger

#9 ·
Violator said:
Yep, busting along........got a great groove going, and then out of no where........."Donald! I have to go pee!" sheesh.

LMFAO....yea..or just idle chit chat....uhm hello....we are on the expressway

#11 ·
Exactly....as long as the band camp stories don't start too.....dman women...RIDE the damn bike and SHOOOOOOOOOSH. (do they realize how hard it is to concentrate at 120mph on the back wheel)

#12 ·
Judge said:
Exactly....as long as the band camp stories don't start too.....dman women...RIDE the damn bike and SHOOOOOOOOOSH. (do they realize how hard it is to concentrate at 120mph on the back wheel)
:dunno: I don't do that.

:twofinger

#14 ·
Violator said:
:laughing: :laughing:

yea...like that woman ever shuts up :twofinger tell her to get to work already and pay them bills....

#16 ·
Violator said:
Jesus......tell me about it. Try to talk to her, and she's always on the damn computer.

GO MAKE ME MONEY TO SPEND AT THE BIKE STORE!
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I worked 11 1/2 hours yesterday, and it's still not enough.......:crying: :crying:

#18 ·
Inky said:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: I worked 11 1/2 hours yesterday, and it's still not enough.......:crying: :crying:

that crying shit does not work on me woman (wait a minute...you said you had my drawing done.....go ahead and take a break...take the day off....)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.