XM Satellite radio and Delphi Receiver - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

XM Satellite radio and Delphi Receiver

Anyone have XM service?
Anyone used any of the equipment?
Best place to buy?
I seen some of the components Delphi make and they look pretty cool

all thoughts and opinions appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 01:43 PM

xm

i have xm radio and sirrius. i like the programing on xm a little better but sirrius has advantages because of no comercials. all the recievers are about the same. just my
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Strength and Honor

Hey, I've been looking into this myself. Don't know if the facts are still true, but you could buy a lifetime subscription to Sirius, which you couldn't do with XM, and it paid itself back after something like 3 years.

Also, I think XM is about as commercial-free as Sirius, or so their marketing would have you believe.

Since I know no one who's had both, can you debunk this info jdagsxr? I'd like to know too

TIA!

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 02:41 PM

read me

-=bmacd=-
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 04:34 AM Thread Starter

Re: xm

Quote:
Originally posted by jdagsxr
i have xm radio and sirrius. i like the programing on xm a little better but sirrius has advantages because of no comercials. all the recievers are about the same. just my
you have both services or you have had both services???????

So what receiver do you have and use??
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 05:11 AM

Sirius is ran by a crook known as Joe Clayton. He is a lier and a sorry ass bastad. I wouldn't buy Sirius under any circumstances. I was offered it for free over the Christmas Holiday when I bought a amp from Car Tunes and I passed it up. anything he has his hands in...

Rant over....
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 05:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by ynot
Sirius is ran by a crook known as Joe Clayton. He is a lier and a sorry ass bastad. I wouldn't buy Sirius under any circumstances. I was offered it for free over the Christmas Holiday when I bought a amp from Car Tunes and I passed it up. anything he has his hands in...

Rant over....

wow strong words! please explain? How do you knwo him? did he steal you girlfriend or something?
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by almightys
wow strong words! please explain? How do you knwo him? did he steal you girlfriend or something?
No he didn't steal my girlfriend I wear a size 15 He use to be the CEO of a company that some very close family members and friends worked for that was one of the leaders in it's industry. He and his stooges robbed the company blind set the company up to fail and bailed out with his nest egg as the company went into chapter 11. A lot of good people lost thair jobs, homes and savings because of that, and the whole time he was having a house built that has an exact replica of the oval office in it. He said he was going to "give some of the effected workers some of the cash he made by bailing out and selling a shit load of stock but that would have been against the law . So as I said before Clayton
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 10:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by ynot
No he didn't steal my girlfriend I wear a size 15 He use to be the CEO of a company that some very close family members and friends worked for that was one of the leaders in it's industry. He and his stooges robbed the company blind set the company up to fail and bailed out with his nest egg as the company went into chapter 11. A lot of good people lost thair jobs, homes and savings because of that, and the whole time he was having a house built that has an exact replica of the oval office in it. He said he was going to "give some of the effected workers some of the cash he made by bailing out and selling a shit load of stock but that would have been against the law . So as I said before Clayton
but it was not proven in court that he did steal from the global crossing deal?
sucks if he did. sounds like an enron or tyco deal
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by almightys
but it was not proven in court that he did steal from the global crossing deal?
sucks if he did. sounds like an enron or tyco deal
Court didn't have to prove it... 401K did!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode