Hey Linkinpark... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Hey Linkinpark...

Say it isn't so...

You were in an accident...what happend?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit

Last edited by DocThee; 07-01-2004 at 11:08 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 11:35 AM

details, details, details!!!!

-=bmacd=-
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 09:41 AM
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid

Send a message via AIM to 1badr6
Hey,

Sorry i haven't replied i was up north for this weekend.

But yea i was in an accident.

The details are......

Me and my buddy were heading up Rochester road North, right before m-59. I was on the left and he was on the right. Right before 59 there is that light, well it was red so we were slowing down. It turned green and we started to speed up, there was a car right in front of us. As we were cresting the hill over 59 the car in front of us swerves over to the right lane. Before i know it there is a car right in front of me dead stop in the middle of the lane. I had no where to go as my buddy was on the right. I had 3 choices. Go into the median and might get thrown in the other side of traffic. Go right and take my buddy out. Or just slow down as much as possible and lay over the bike. So i just hit the brakes hard let the back end slide next to me and let it go. I skidded accross the pavement a bit and landed under the stopped cars right rear tire. Hurt like a bitch. My buddy that i was riding with barely missed the car. He is EMT on the fire department, so he knew what to do and had the ambulance there like nothing.

Spent the next 3-4 hours in the ER. I came out with little road rash and bruised side and ribs where i hit the tire of the car.

So yea, im kinda fucked for a while till i get money to fix the bike, lots of things are fucked but most is pretty good. And stupid fucking byers charged me 190 bux to keep it in their place for a total of 12 hours if that.

But yea i was pretty drugged up most of the week and it still hurts but o well.

-Nick

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by linkinpark0726
Hey,

Sorry i haven't replied i was up north for this weekend.

But yea i was in an accident.

The details are......

Me and my buddy were heading up Rochester road North, right before m-59. I was on the left and he was on the right. Right before 59 there is that light, well it was red so we were slowing down. It turned green and we started to speed up, there was a car right in front of us. As we were cresting the hill over 59 the car in front of us swerves over to the right lane. Before i know it there is a car right in front of me dead stop in the middle of the lane. I had no where to go as my buddy was on the right. I had 3 choices. Go into the median and might get thrown in the other side of traffic. Go right and take my buddy out. Or just slow down as much as possible and lay over the bike. So i just hit the brakes hard let the back end slide next to me and let it go. I skidded accross the pavement a bit and landed under the stopped cars right rear tire. Hurt like a bitch. My buddy that i was riding with barely missed the car. He is EMT on the fire department, so he knew what to do and had the ambulance there like nothing.

Spent the next 3-4 hours in the ER. I came out with little road rash and bruised side and ribs where i hit the tire of the car.

So yea, im kinda fucked for a while till i get money to fix the bike, lots of things are fucked but most is pretty good. And stupid fucking byers charged me 190 bux to keep it in their place for a total of 12 hours if that.

But yea i was pretty drugged up most of the week and it still hurts but o well.

-Nick
sorry about your accident man. I hate hearing stories like this. Hope you feel better soon
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Over_Dose
sorry about your accident man. I hate hearing stories like this. Hope you feel better soon
Thanx, i just about can fix my bike for under 2k. Just i don't have it lol.

-Nick
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Glad you are ok...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DocThee
Glad you are ok...
Thanx.

-Nick
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 02:52 PM
OPP

What parts do you need that aren't cosmetic? I got plenty of fur, heck you can use blue color and make your own R6 Cookie monster! Then know one will know the difference!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 03:57 PM

Pretty much i need:

Brake pedal
Crank case cover
rear footpeg and bracket
left handle bar
new slip on

Then for fairings i need
a rear cowel, right upper and lower, and the front cowel and a windscreen but going to get aftermarket

That should cover it i believe, if anyone has extra 00' r6 parts like what i need ill purchase them off you if they are in excellent condition.

I am a big perfectionist so I want everything in perfect condition.

-Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode