Flower Picking - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 06:15 AM Thread Starter

Flower Picking

There shall be no talk of thsi incident in any way....it did not happen...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 09:39 AM

Someone spill the beans.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 10:09 AM
OPP

Its Judges story, but I heard something about him having to rescue a damsel in distress? I dunno. He'll have to explain.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrOrangePants
Its Judges story, but I heard something about him having to rescue a damsel in distress? I dunno. He'll have to explain.
were they at least D cups?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-25-2004, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

oh it was funny...especially from Tim's perspective...one minute we are diving into a corner..the next minute we are about to be run over by a truck...Tims elbow brushed the back of the truck...I sat the bike up cuz she was gonna run me over and then when I went to lay it back down to finish the corner it was too late, I was already too wide and the ass end started drifting out..I tried to ride it out but the tire hit the gravel and then it high sided me....I ended up in a ditch. Tim said he was looking in his mirror..I was right there behind him, then the next time he looked after getting around the lady he saw me in the ditch on my hands and knees..looked like I was down there picking flowers so he turned around...I took my helmet off and pulled the mud out of it and shook it off. Got on the bike and we finished the day with a cracked header and a broken mirror....and I learned a very valuable lesson: crazy bitches in Red F-150s that live in that area can get away quickly...she friggen dissappeared. some of the guys went to find her but she was gone...thats one of my boring crash stories....but it was funny at the time. I was supposed to be meeting my family in Dearborn for dinner. I got there way late and the first thing they asked is " Well how bad is it" LOL...do they know me or what....
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 05:21 PM

The nature of that story is scarry. Glad you made it out, but I cant stop laughing about the picking flowers image.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

thats minor for some of my crashes...hell I have two fused vert's in my lower spine
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 07:55 PM

Glad to see your still riding.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 04:20 AM Thread Starter

after about 30 or so years of riding its not like ya can justr quit now. Crashes happen, not a matter of if but when...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode