club ride? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-19-2004, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

club ride?

i was just wodering doc, if u could set up a club ride day on the weekends, like its been really shitty with the weather on bike nights these days, and no1 shows up, it be kinda nice to see everyone again and just ride. theres some really nice roads up north in driden nice twisties and really open to just crank it and NO COPS!!!! so i was just wondering if u could set something up with the group, and we can all ride!
get back to me pplz if interested post back
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-19-2004, 01:39 PM

Worry not young grasshoppa...

The ride calendar is posted, for the official group rides. However, someone is always riding on the weekends. Just keep watching the boards. This weekend, working on the bike from an intense trip to West Virginia.

As far as the Dryden area...well. We've the Rochester Rd./Lakeville are that leads into Dryden. That is always a great run. My favorite here in Michigan is still Vassar.

Patience is a virtue among men and boys.

Peace!

DocThee
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 12:41 AM

There is a cop on Rochester road going North out of Leonard. He's not there all the time though. I ride out there alot. I live in Lake Orion which is not too far away. But any way as your going North out of Leonard on Rochester rd he's usually parked on a dirt road just before the curves there on the right hand side. He's usually in a black chevy tahoe. They also have had one of those radar trailers out there. Its good if you want to check your speedo to see how accurate it is. I think he heard me coming out of the curves once when I was coming southbound. I was on the power pretty good but, I was doing the speed limit when I came by him. He was eyeballing me pretty good. But you can't pull somebody over unless you see them doing something wrong right?
Hey Bluto what are some of the road names out in Vassar? Me and another buddy of mine keep talking about heading up there one of these days to check out some of the roads we keep hearing about. Or is it a secret?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Quote:
Originally posted by LMI69
There is a cop on Rochester road going North out of Leonard. He's not there all the time though. I ride out there alot. I live in Lake Orion which is not too far away. But any way as your going North out of Leonard on Rochester rd he's usually parked on a dirt road just before the curves there on the right hand side. He's usually in a black chevy tahoe. They also have had one of those radar trailers out there. Its good if you want to check your speedo to see how accurate it is. I think he heard me coming out of the curves once when I was coming southbound. I was on the power pretty good but, I was doing the speed limit when I came by him. He was eyeballing me pretty good. But you can't pull somebody over unless you see them doing something wrong right?
Hey Bluto what are some of the road names out in Vassar? Me and another buddy of mine keep talking about heading up there one of these days to check out some of the roads we keep hearing about. Or is it a secret?
Nope, no secret...Eunice usually heads those rides up. That is her neck of the woods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode