Need seriouse help! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 436
Lightbulb Need seriouse help!

ok i got a few things to ask. first, since this is my first bike, how can i make it run the cleanest, like wut should i usually do to keep it running great. any tips would help. second, im looking for a job, im 17, and need money to through into my bike and tattys. looking for hard labor, or constuction or landscaping, im in the rochester area, if anyone thinks they can help me find a job plz let me know asap. would also be a slut(ladies only). plz contact me!!!!thank you.
peace
1wheelwonder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 12:19 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,622
you could get a service manual for the bike and follow the maintenance schedule to the letter.
Regular oil & filter changes, keep the air filter clean, check tire pressures, wash and wax bike regualry. those are basics
almightys is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 12:37 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally posted by almightys
you could get a service manual for the bike and follow the maintenance schedule to the letter.
Regular oil & filter changes, keep the air filter clean, check tire pressures, wash and wax bike regualry. those are basics
And don't let Steve or Bill change your oil
LuckyStrike is offline  
 
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 01:14 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,982
Re: Need seriouse help!

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjarider666
would also be a slut(ladies only). plz contact me!!!!thank you.
peace
i almost had a job for you

-=bmacd=-
bmacd is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
 
DreamRyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 6,323
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Re: Need seriouse help!

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjarider666
if anyone thinks they can help me find a job plz let me know asap. would also be a slut(ladies only). plz contact me!!!!thank you.
peace
this kind of statement only works if ya have a pic to post with it

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.


ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)


Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
DreamRyder is offline  
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 01:24 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 445
Re: Need seriouse help!

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjarider666
ok i got a few things to ask. first, since this is my first bike, how can i make it run the cleanest, like wut should i usually do to keep it running great. any tips would help. second, im looking for a job, im 17, and need money to through into my bike and tattys. looking for hard labor, or constuction or landscaping, im in the rochester area, if anyone thinks they can help me find a job plz let me know asap. would also be a slut(ladies only). plz contact me!!!!thank you.
peace
Did you graduate High School yet? If not, please make sure you take a grammer/spelling class. If so, go back and demand your parents tax money back.
JesterRR is offline  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 02:24 PM
Registered User
 
zxrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Aurora, CO USA 80013
Posts: 1,346
Hard labor?

Wow, you're actually LOOKING for hard labor?!

Most people have to go to prison before finding a job like that!
zxrider is offline  
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 04:40 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,622
Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
And don't let Steve or Bill change your oil
yes good advice.
1. There is a reason why they make torque wrenches

2. Tightening bolts on a motorcycle should nlot be an excercise in strength.
almightys is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 08:43 AM
Registered User
 
nvmyr6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: sterling hts mi 48314
Posts: 255
Send a message via AIM to nvmyr6 Send a message via Yahoo to nvmyr6
your 17 you can't ride on the streets anyways. Go to school


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nvmyr6 is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-17-2004, 09:04 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
 
DreamRyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 6,323
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Quote:
Originally posted by nvmyr6
your 17 you can't ride on the streets anyways. Go to school


check the calendar Tim... schools out

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.


ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)


Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
DreamRyder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome