Tuesday bike nights - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

Tuesday bike nights

Tuesday nights are bike night at Rec-Leisure. 5-8pm. Gonna head over tonight to check out some new attire.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 03:19 PM

I'll join you one of these nights because I need some new gear...but not tonight.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 05:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
I just got a flyer in the mail from them. Won't make out there tonight...I have some housework and all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 07:17 PM

i'm in for next Tuesday if anybody wants to go up.

-=bmacd=-
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 09:05 PM

Someone fill me in, where the hell is this place.......

The day I know where everything is in this place, I'll probably be moving
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-15-2004, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CruiserErik
Someone fill me in, where the hell is this place.......

The day I know where everything is in this place, I'll probably be moving
www.recleisure.com

It's at Orchard Lake Rd. and Grand River. From your place, take 96 East to 696 East, and get off on Orchard Lake Rd. Turn Right (not sure of direction) on Orchard Lake and follow until it dead ends at Grand River. Turn Right on Grand River, and about 1/8th of a mile on your right side is Recreational Leisure (just behind the big car wash on the corner).

They have the best prices on motorcycle gear (huge selection of suits, gloves, boots, jackets, etc.), helmets, carry a small in-store selection on aftermarket goodies, and can special order a ton of stuff at great prices too. I think they use Parts Unlimited as their distrobution center.

-=bmacd=-
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bmacd
www.recleisure.com

It's at Orchard Lake Rd. and Grand River. From your place, take 96 East to 696 East, and get off on Orchard Lake Rd. Turn Right (not sure of direction) on Orchard Lake and follow until it dead ends at Grand River. Turn Right on Grand River, and about 1/8th of a mile on your right side is Recreational Leisure (just behind the big car wash on the corner).

They have the best prices on motorcycle gear (huge selection of suits, gloves, boots, jackets, etc.), helmets, carry a small in-store selection on aftermarket goodies, and can special order a ton of stuff at great prices too. I think they use Parts Unlimited as their distrobution center.

-=bmacd=-
Sweet, ok so now I know exactly where that place is. Someone gave me vague directions to find it, and I haven't had time to wander over there yet.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 07:28 AM

Talking

Rec is an awesome bike shop. What do they do on bike night there? Are there sales, events, or do they just call it bike night to get more people in the store?
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 08:22 AM

I went to Rec Leisure last night. There were a lot of bikes there, people hanging outside checking stuff out. They also had some food I think (I didn't get any), and I had a free bottle of water. I was there to get a new jacket, so I didn't hang outside much, but people were checking out my bike, which is cool. Got a new Yamaha FZ6.

Directions to Rec Leisure are way easy. I came from Ann Arbor, and I took 14 to 96, exit at Merriman, head north. Merriman turns into Orchard Lake. Left at Grand River, through the light, turn right into the parking lot. Rinse and repeat.

Been lurking here a while... you guys crack me up. I'll have to come on a ride with you sometimes.

-Joe
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

I was surprised how many Hardley Ableson's were there. Picked up a new mesh jacket and gloves. Not a huge turn out but cool to ride over and shoot the shit with other riders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode