Sportbike World banner

Sunday Night Ride...

608 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Over_Dose 
#1 ·
We're heading out for a bit. ...call if you're up!

David
586-531-3515

#5 ·
Yeah, last night was fun...all two miles of it. I made it down hall and then was quickly ushered over to the side of the road by a macomb county sherriff. :mad: He said I was driving recklessly and asked if I was drinking as he shined that damn mag light in my face. I asked if I took a sobriety test if I could be dropped to a lesser charge...sure 'nough I'm ticketless today!

Diddn't hear from Christy...and Doc, sorry but I was a bit pre-occupied. :cool:

#6 ·
MrOrangePants said:
Yeah, last night was fun...all two miles of it. I made it down hall and then was quickly ushered over to the side of the road by a macomb county sherriff. :mad: He said I was driving recklessly and asked if I was drinking as he shined that damn mag light in my face. I asked if I took a sobriety test if I could be dropped to a lesser charge...sure 'nough I'm ticketless today!

Diddn't hear from Christy...and Doc, sorry but I was a bit pre-occupied. :cool:
sweet dude. You should have told him that you drive better when you're drunk. It helps tame the nerves driving a 180hp BEAST!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.