Sportbike World banner

Look at my new Toy

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  GixxerChris 
#1 ·
I Just got a new toy today. What do you guys think about it?.......

:twofinger :twofinger

Real thing coming soon :)

See less See more
#2 ·
is that really what you are buying?

no bike right now?

#4 ·
#9 ·
If your not Going to the track and racing for 10,000 dollars a pop, even though some bikes have different positions of holding the handlebars, maybe a little more confortable seat, all bikes are the same(supersport models) How can anybody knock anybody else down for getting a certain bike. What if its all they can afford right now, or maybe its the fact that they know the bike was treated good by the previous owner. IMO, a bike is a bike. And another fellow rider should be happy that someone else is back on the saddle. So,

Kawasaki= FELLOW RIDER
Suzuki= FELLOW RIDER
Honda=FELLOW RIDER
Yamaha=FELLOW RIDER

And I think I remember talking to you at your base about the 600 thing Matt. I believe what was said is that, it dosen't matter if you have a 600 or a 1300, unless your willing to put your liscense on the line, you can't(or should i say shouldn't)use the full potential of any crotch rocket. Expecially for a first bike. Yes, I'll admit its nice to have a bigger bike just to know that your fufilling all your male testasterone (spelling :confused: )

No hard feelings to anyone.

#10 ·
Hey "Mr. DSR" why don't you go look up the word tact and learn how to use some of it.

Svt no hard feelings bro, when you ask for people's opinion they aren't always gonna be what you want to hear. Not worth getting worked up about IMO.

About the bike I think it's a nice street bike with good power. And the orange is awesome I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.