Sportbike World banner

Powder Coating

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  bmacd 
#1 ·
Hey Y'all

Anyone have a handle/connection on powder coating?

I am thinking about having the VFR wheels redone in white;

Hey GPZ Gary; didn't you tell me you new of a place???

-VFRD

#7 ·
the wheels are in!

Hey folks;

dropped my wheels and front rotors off at "Dun-Right/ QC Coatings" in shelby on monday; Bill Walker said they will be ready
to pick up on friday! It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but what the hell. They will be bright and shiny new white when I get them back. OOOPS! I made a clean spot; now I'm just going to have to re-do the whole bike!!! Oh well..it's just as well;
I might as well work on the bike SINCE THE WAY THE WEATHER IS GOING, I WON'T BE RIDING IT ANY TIME SOON!:mad:

-Hope to see us all riding VERY soon!

-VFRD:burnout: :burnout:

#11 ·
Re: the wheels are in!

daves said:
Hey folks;

dropped my wheels and front rotors off at "Dun-Right/ QC Coatings" in shelby on monday; Bill Walker said they will be ready
to pick up on friday! It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but what the hell. They will be bright and shiny new white when I get them back. OOOPS! I made a clean spot; now I'm just going to have to re-do the whole bike!!! Oh well..it's just as well;
I might as well work on the bike SINCE THE WAY THE WEATHER IS GOING, I WON'T BE RIDING IT ANY TIME SOON!:mad:

-Hope to see us all riding VERY soon!

-VFRD:burnout: :burnout:
i figured you would have gone a different color so you did not have to clean them at every break on rides? :twofinger :twofinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.