aging intelligence test - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

aging intelligence test

AGING INTELLIGENCE TEST

How's your aging intelligence? Take the following test here and determine if you are losing it or are still "with it." The spaces are so you don't see the answers until you have made your own.... OK, relax, clear your mind and.... begin.

===========

1. What do you put in a toaster?

The answer is "bread." If you said "toast," then give up now and go do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, "bread," go to Question 2.

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," please do not attempt the next question. Your brain is obviously over stressed and may even overheat. It may be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate such as "Children's World." If you said, "water" then proceed to Question 3.

3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a greenhouse made from?

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks," what are you still doing here reading these questions?? If you said "glass," then go on to Question 4.

4. If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60 of a degree every minute then how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?

Answer: One degree. If you said "360 degrees" or anything other than "one degree," you are to be congratulated on getting this far, but you are obviously out of your league. Turn your pencil in and exit the room.

Everyone else proceed to the final question.

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven.

What was the name of the bus driver?

Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember? It was YOU!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 09:24 AM
OPP

Hmmm, can I have a lifeline?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 10:56 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Re: aging intelligence test

Quote:
Originally posted by Over_Dose
AGING INTELLIGENCE TEST

===========

1. What do you put in a toaster?

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?

3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a greenhouse made from?

4. If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60 of a degree every minute then how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven.

What was the name of the bus driver?

1. bagels

2. red bull

3. leprechauns

4. you didn't warn me there would be math?

5. Eunice

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 11:00 AM

Re: Re: aging intelligence test

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
1. bagels
i said Pop-Tarts

we get extra credit for being unlike everyone else

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 11:12 AM

Re: Re: aging intelligence test

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
1. bagels

E.
You're assuming it has the wide slots to accomodate bagels.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

he didn't specify it didn't

I'm unlike any other baby... I get big time extra credit points

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 11:30 AM

Re: Re: Re: aging intelligence test

Quote:
Originally posted by monkey
i said Pop-Tarts

we get extra credit for being unlike everyone else
How bout we just call you "special"
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 02:24 PM

DAMN IT!!! I made it all the way to the end and blew it. Does my brain still being a bit cold from just having gone for a ride today give me a second chance?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 03:46 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by GixxerChris
DAMN IT!!! I made it all the way to the end and blew it. Does my brain still being a bit cold from just having gone for a ride today give me a second chance?
are you sure it wasn't from the slurpe

E.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 03:58 AM

whats a toaster?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode