Track Days this summer.. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Exclamation Track Days this summer..

Be sure to check out trackoholics website for all his dates ...

plus keep an eye out for maybe some special deals as well

It might be to your advantage to sign up for the dates you know for sure you want to go to... ahead of time... I'm signed up for all but I think 1 date.... LOL... APril 30th couldn't get that date off at work

If any of the new people are worried about bike preparation - he's got a section for that and one of the redlines members I'm sure would be willing to help ya out so we can get as many riders out to experience how much fun it is.... come on girls you too!

Catch ya'll out at the track

E.
I'll be the one on the slow ass gixxer... hmm...seems pretty fitten to put a slow ass rider on a slow ass gixxer maybe I can keep lucky company

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 09:26 AM

Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
maybe I can keep lucky company

That'll be hard seeing as you'll still be in the Novice group
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
hheeheeee I know you all too well... I figured that would bring you to surface to post

yes you are correct I will yet again be in novice.. LOL... I'm back to square one after going down last year and now being on a totally different animal but I can only hope after a few more times out I can be back where I was when I was ready to move up and then keep ya company at the back of the pack

with as many track days as I'll be doing this year hopefully it'll be ALOT sooner

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 02:23 PM

Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
lol.. you do talk a lot of shit hammer...

you guys better be good or im gonna show up and scare the hell out of everyone at grattan...
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 02:50 PM

Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
Be sure to check out trackoholics website for all his dates ...

plus keep an eye out for maybe some special deals as well

It might be to your advantage to sign up for the dates you know for sure you want to go to... ahead of time... I'm signed up for all but I think 1 date.... LOL... APril 30th couldn't get that date off at work

If any of the new people are worried about bike preparation - he's got a section for that and one of the redlines members I'm sure would be willing to help ya out so we can get as many riders out to experience how much fun it is.... come on girls you too!

Catch ya'll out at the track

E.
I'll be the one on the slow ass gixxer... hmm...seems pretty fitten to put a slow ass rider on a slow ass gixxer maybe I can keep lucky company
I'll be there

Just waiting for a couple more parts for my bike; discoverd that the rotors were crap -- so new EBC Ultra-light stainless rotors and Galfer BR03 brake pads and I'll be good to go or should I say good to slow down at the end of the straight

Already changed the oil and baby has a fresh pair of Diablo Corsas. One more thing...have to flush the radiator and get rid of the anti-freeze

Fellow female slow ass gixxer rider
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
Originally posted by Over_Dose
lol.. you do talk a lot of shit hammer...

you guys better be good or im gonna show up and scare the hell out of everyone at grattan...
JT ya better come out this summer for at least one track day... I swear you'll never wanna leave the track

Hey Judi... I walked out of Brighton and never got me those extra levers I reckon I bes get lookin on either ebay or give him a call to get me some extras to have on hand... I also wanted to get me an extra oil filter incase I may need to change that new one out after riding it bit .. may discover something I dont' wanna in it like that rust in the tank

E.
ya know we keep talkin slow... we'll have to have Jim change it to slowdivas instead of speeddivas... dont' think he'd like that much LAMO

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 04:39 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
JT ya better come out this summer for at least one track day... I swear you'll never wanna leave the track

Hey Judi... I walked out of Brighton and never got me those extra levers I reckon I bes get lookin on either ebay or give him a call to get me some extras to have on hand... I also wanted to get me an extra oil filter incase I may need to change that new one out after riding it bit .. may discover something I dont' wanna in it like that rust in the tank

E.
ya know we keep talkin slow... we'll have to have Jim change it to slowdivas instead of speeddivas... dont' think he'd like that much LAMO
I'd also check out RL for the spare levers (they were pretty cheap) and make sure you get a K&N Oil Filter -- already pre-drilled for safety wire....

Think I got my spares checklist in order: brake levers, clutch levers, foot peg, windscreen...and I think I'll bring some of that RedBull stuff for spare energy LOL

fellow NOT so slow ass gixxer rider
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryders_R_Us
I'd also check out RL for the spare levers (they were pretty cheap) and make sure you get a K&N Oil Filter -- already pre-drilled for safety wire....

Think I got my spares checklist in order: brake levers, clutch levers, foot peg, windscreen...and I think I'll bring some of that RedBull stuff for spare energy LOL

fellow NOT so slow ass gixxer rider
well since I'm not planning on going by either location anytime soon I guess my options are pretty open right now LOL

good point on the oil filter I'll ahve to remember that.. I never looked to see what James used

hehee we'll see about the NOT part come first warm day I can ride these back roads it's the damn 1/2 of mud that's gonna kill me.. it'll suck to have to trailer to down the street jsut to ride it

E.

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 04:59 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Track Days this summer..

Quote:
hehee we'll see about the NOT part come first warm day I can ride these back roads it's the damn 1/2 of mud that's gonna kill me.. it'll suck to have to trailer to down the street jsut to ride it

E.
At least you can ride yours...I'm stuck waiting for my rotors and brake pads

First 45/50 degree day we get I'll be checking mine out too but I won't have to go through 1/2 foot of mud...well maybe...we'll probably have a 1/2 foot of mud up the driveway
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

opps I forgot to put the word mile in after that 1/2 LOL.... I live 1/2 a mile down a dirt road that turns to mud when the snow starts to melt or rains for more than a day

E.
hm... muddin on a sportbike.. nah... I dont' think so

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode