how bout this one. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

how bout this one.

was at the shop today and around 4:15 my son and I hear a load bang nad the the lights flicker. so my son goes out the front door about 2 minutes later and yells back to me hey the light poll broke in half and the wires are hangging over the road. well the traffic starts turning around in my lot so that upsets me some. so I call 911. the after i get off the phone this guy walks in and says did you call the cops I ask why. he says well I just hit that poll with my truck. I look into my lot no truck. I say were is your truck . well I drove it up that road over ther because the tire was flat. all make sence right. so oe cop car shows up the another . the second cop gives him the maybe this guy is drunk test. then puts him up aganst the cop car and cuffs and stuffs him. I do belive he was drunk. plus he left the scean. and trys to hid the truck. then comes back and tells the cop he was the one who hit the poll.

for one know onw saw him. 2 he could have changed his flat tire waited a bit and left and never got busted . but i give him dumb ass of thr end of the year award.

yes thats my daytona,no you cant ride it.

I an"t ridin it unless it has wheels or a skirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 06:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to D.C.
I was sittin at a redlight on 30 the other day, i was in the turning lane, and the lady next to me was stopped and talking on her cell phone. Both turning lanes went green and the lady just went straight, almost hit the guy turning. Man, was he pissed.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by D.C.
I was sittin at a redlight on 30 the other day, i was in the turning lane, and the lady next to me was stopped and talking on her cell phone. Both turning lanes went green and the lady just went straight, almost hit the guy turning. Man, was he pissed.
have had that happen. this time of year people just dont pay attention to what they are doing.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 06:53 PM

I'll be scrapping up drunks all week. Starts tonight with everyone off work and school from here till after New Years. Joy to me. I gotta fricken work tonight at midnight. Should go get ready, but I dunwanna go!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 02:59 AM

HOLY SHEOOT JR IS ALIVE
Intresting story roy the guy was and is a moron

badges? We don't need no stinking badges.
Twist and shout!
Loud Clutches save lives
The older I get the faster I was
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by KLRBE
have had that happen. this time of year people just dont pay attention to what they are doing.
This time of year? It may be a little worse than normal, but every MF on the road worries only about themself on any given day. Throw a little precipitation into the mix and people loose what little driving sense they had to begin with.

OK. I'm finished.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 08:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddjack
HOLY SHEOOT JR IS ALIVE
Intresting story roy the guy was and is a moron
yes I am alive. have you been up to top latley. they getting anything done on get the first shipment of new triumphs in yet.

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by KLRBE
yes I am alive. have you been up to top latley. they getting anything done on get the first shipment of new triumphs in yet.
I'm gonna stop up there next week,oh its offical they are now also a Ducati dealer.i was at Crossroad motorsports over in gibsonia and was drooling over a FJR 1300 Yamahammer,gotta stay away or else I'll be buying again,got a AGV helmet(old lid was toast)and a set of JR Razor gloves.Gave me a damm good price on em too.(my christmas present to me)
Been thinking of stopping by and saying hi,maybe I'll call first and bring lunch down.

Twist and shout!
Loud Clutches save lives
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddjack
I'm gonna stop up there next week,oh its offical they are now also a Ducati dealer.i was at Crossroad motorsports over in gibsonia and was drooling over a FJR 1300 Yamahammer,gotta stay away or else I'll be buying again,got a AGV helmet(old lid was toast)and a set of JR Razor gloves.Gave me a damm good price on em too.(my christmas present to me)
Been thinking of stopping by and saying hi,maybe I'll call first and bring lunch down.

Hey don't get a silver one!!! That bike is on my short list and I want a silver one. Hehehehehehehe, doesn't come in any other colors. Hahahahahahaha
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger
Hey don't get a silver one!!! That bike is on my short list and I want a silver one. Hehehehehehehe, doesn't come in any other colors. Hahahahahahaha
Wrong bagger it comes in Yammaha blue I was sittiing on one
check it out
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products...a_fjr1300.aspx

Twist and shout!
Loud Clutches save lives

Last edited by Maddjack; 12-24-2004 at 09:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode