Who all got banned for nothing.. - Page 6 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokes35
have a nice night.
yeah, you too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 10:36 PM

First off, I was at a family bar-b-que.

Haven't been on the site since thursday and wondering what the hell happened?
I remember in the guests site R6cyclegal even explained the Forum. I.E. This is not a regular forum. The bashing is normal. If you are new to the site don't be afraid to post up....sound familiar anyone?
How is somebody going to get upset by a silly thread on a computer screen by someone they don't know? Someone was watching Jay and Silent Bob again! Just show up at everyones door and beat the shit out of them. HA!
Looking thru umpteen pages of messages and no one will tell the story. Oh well. Guess I'll just go masturbate with Bagger. Hmmm we might need a point man. Smokes I read somewhere that your gay.........
And so it begins!
post #53 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 03:58 AM

Can someone enlighten me on what happened on Friday...I must have missed that while on my lunch hr. or when I broke out of work early to work from home.

What is the privacy issue? Is someone looking at PM's on the GTR site? If so, that is complete garbage.

Do not worry about what you post over here, if I mod it, I will let you know..via PM....or one of the Super Mods will let you know. That is the way things should be handled and are handled on most sites that I mod on or have been a mod on. As far as me banning someone....you would have to be beyond the designation of asshole and doing some serious personal attacks multiple times for that to happen....and that is just a standard rule on this site in general....personal attacks are not looked at as a good thing.....although they give us a little slack, because they know we are bunch of shit bags that give each other shit.

post #54 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 06:39 AM

For the record... there was no personal attack in any way what so ever on my part... Just some normal bashing that someone took way to personally...

I did appologize for the record...
post #55 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wratchit
First off, I was at a family bar-b-que.

Haven't been on the site since thursday and wondering what the hell happened?
I remember in the guests site R6cyclegal even explained the Forum. I.E. This is not a regular forum. The bashing is normal. If you are new to the site don't be afraid to post up....sound familiar anyone?
How is somebody going to get upset by a silly thread on a computer screen by someone they don't know? Someone was watching Jay and Silent Bob again! Just show up at everyones door and beat the shit out of them. HA!
Looking thru umpteen pages of messages and no one will tell the story. Oh well. Guess I'll just go masturbate with Bagger. Hmmm we might need a point man. Smokes I read somewhere that your gay.........
And so it begins!
you suck bikoholics pocketbike sized balls!
post #56 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mmmbarley
you suck bikoholics pocketbike sized balls!
Who told you??? I want them banned NOW!!!
post #57 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 04:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Nick, that's the BEST post in the WHOLE DAMN THREAD.

I don't know what happened. I have a life and it's not online. Get real, hosers.

Oh, and bah humbug, too.
post #58 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 07:30 PM

HAHAHAHA!

Dammit Pat! We said you could watch IF you didn't tell anyone. You don't want me spouting off about the foot fetish between you and KLRBE.
post #59 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 08:30 PM

"Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?..."
post #60 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 04:34 AM Thread Starter

you got banned for talking too much and having a GTR sticker on your hat.. h a ha ha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode