Who all got banned for nothing.. - Page 5 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 05:04 PM

Have fun and don't spill the wine on the leather.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JB_Pgh
I think crammer and I got banned, but I'm not sure.

I know HondaPara and Smoke for sure.

I have to say, if crammer and I deserved it, then Bikoholic, Quik and even Pete had it coming.
What the fawk did I do? I thought jeep was ghost modding again. All I did was continue the rant in the bash board, what's wrong wit dat?

Actually I had no idea what was going on it all seemed kind of odd to me. JB had a warning then it was gone, then the thread got locked. (At that time I thought it was either Jeep or Heather) Then Posts started being removed left and right, then I thought the site was getting hacked by an unknown attacker. I left work come home and around 10:00 check the GTR site and get a directory. So I thought yep we definetly got hacked, everything is gone. I didn't know anything about PM's between anyone or a big fallout of heather. I did about 10 minutes of real actual work today and in that time Smokes got banned. I didn't know about that until around 4:00 pm. What I have read here tonight is all news to me, I guess I missed the whole ordeal on friday? If I was bashing anything, I was bashing the idea of ghost modding, I agree with alot of you that it's not right. That's why I made the thread in the bash board. Whatever was said between to people personally or whatever happened is there buisness, and it's not my place to talk about it. But if what was said is true that Mods are reading people's PM well that's just PLAIN WRONG and uncalled for.

Last edited by Bikoholic; 12-21-2004 at 08:43 PM.
post #43 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 08:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to MadHaqr9
Quote:
Originally posted by Bikoholic
What the fawk did I do? I thought jeep was ghost modding again. All I did was continue the rant in the bash board, what's wrong wit dat?

Nuttin in my opinion.

Bash Board is where it should have been.

No reason to delete crap there.

post #44 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 08:50 PM

Me... I got banned for saying she smells like Dead fish.... and then hot garbage... now if u can say either of those and not laugh, you really are a stiff.... or a heather...

Ive never met you and now i dont want to meet you... Anyone that is THAT hypersensitve obviously has something to hide... I think its time you come to terms with your own problems and insecurities and stop taking it out on people who just wanted to have a good time... there are threads titles "smokes is gay" and u dont see me shooting PMs to you crying like a 6 year old boy... yo dont see anyone else getting pissed and bitching about cheap shots, and neither should you.... GROW UP, HEATHER... your maturity level seems to be lacking in some areas... All of us can take a joke... your prolly to busy changing your tampon, cuz your raggin all the time...

So for now... Forget my name, i'll forget yours...

as for what i said on GTR.com.... that was not a personal attack... as the forum nazi, so she can do as she pleases... i wont lose sleep over it... Just remember that Duess, Chuck, TeaBagger, MadHaqr, Quik, JB, UglyAngel, Crammer, Thor, HondaParalavida, myself and everyone i cant think of during my rant... RAN YOUR SITE... needless to say, dont think alot of people are on your side about this one... You made your bed... YOU SLEEP IN IT.... and i bet it smells like hot garbage in the morning...
post #45 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:10 PM

So can tell me that out of KNOW WHERE at all you say this. Just randomly in a post you say this. It had nothing to do with what happened on friday? Just decided to throw out there that you heard that I smelled like dead fish? And then continued on to post some other shit?
post #46 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:15 PM

I was just saying shit that was a rediculous as anything else thats ever happened on GTR...

Seriously, i meant nothing by it... and if it offends you so badly, i appologize... But seriously... how the hell would i know what u smell like... i smell like old farts... i smell like onions and diarreah... im fat and ugly, i dont give a shit!!! If thats the only thing that got me banned... who cares-- If im the straw that broke the camels back... GREAT
post #47 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokes35
I was just saying shit that was a rediculous as anything else thats ever happened on GTR...

Seriously, i meant nothing by it... and if it offends you so badly, i appologize... But seriously... how the hell would i know what u smell like... i smell like old farts... i smell like onions and diarreah... im fat and ugly, i dont give a shit!!! If thats the only thing that got me banned... who cares-- If im the straw that broke the camels back... GREAT
It's now about WHAT you said & you know that. You know what you know & then started posting that shit.

they apparently have been waiting for this? good, glad to give you what you want.
post #48 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:29 PM

Wow--- your so great and im just so evil... Heres the deal... Your dishonest-- you lie-- you decieve--and then you cant even admit it... I think you need to mind your own business... and i know youre thinking... "IF YOU MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED"... Youve invaded peoples privacy, and its safe to assume you invaded mine, so yes it is my business... You can say what you want about me, i dont care, every word you speak falls upon deaf ears... Your true colors have shone thru, and needless to say they arent very bright...

be happy you dont run a business like run GTR... if you did, youd be one cold, hungry, loney individual...

Good luck to you in whatever it is you do... Try not to burn what bridges you have left or you'll never be able to get off the island you stand on at this time..

Merry Christmas!
post #49 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokes35
Wow--- your so great and im just so evil... Heres the deal... Your dishonest-- you lie-- you decieve--and then you cant even admit it... I think you need to mind your own business... and i know youre thinking... "IF YOU MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED"... Youve invaded peoples privacy, and its safe to assume you invaded mine, so yes it is my business... You can say what you want about me, i dont care, every word you speak falls upon deaf ears... Your true colors have shone thru, and needless to say they arent very bright...

be happy you dont run a business like run GTR... if you did, youd be one cold, hungry, loney individual...

Good luck to you in whatever it is you do... Try not to burn what bridges you have left or you'll never be able to get off the island you stand on at this time..

Merry Christmas!
1 - i don't lie or decieve.
2 - nope, not thinking that
3 - never invaded "peoples privacy"
4 - assume = you are an ass
5 - never invaded yours
6 - so you admit that it wasn't just harmless bashing
7 - you don't know me, who you you know & what you know show why you come to conclusions like you have
8 - i never even modded anything on that site until friday. not once ever. this was in response to what happened.
9 - there never were any bridges, that's the best thing about it

Merry Christmas? Thanks!
post #50 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by heather_g26
1 - i don't lie or decieve.
2 - nope, not thinking that
3 - never invaded "peoples privacy"
4 - assume = you are an ass
5 - never invaded yours
6 - so you admit that it wasn't just harmless bashing
7 - you don't know me, who you you know & what you know show why you come to conclusions like you have
8 - i never even modded anything on that site until friday. not once ever. this was in response to what happened.
9 - there never were any bridges, that's the best thing about it

Merry Christmas? Thanks!

First off... what you said right there is such BULLSHIT i cant even respond... yes u do lie-- your doing it right now... yes you are a mod nazi... what kills me isthe proof is black and white... and you still continue to fight.... your like a fish out of water, flopping around until someone puts you out of your misery...

and by the way u can count! awesome... now-- next time-- put valid points next to them instead of stupidity... then we could call it an outline... Until then, is just fun with numbers and you're ZERO...

have a nice night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode