Who all got banned for nothing.. - Page 4 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by heather_g26
I WAS JUSTIFIED IN IT. There is no need for me to explain myself; like I am right now. You are acting like I was randomly deleting shit for fun. Grow up quik, drop it. You can't even follow & I have to keep explaining the same thing over and over for you.
just give up the site to someone else, shit should be justified.. i dont care that you got called hot garbage. if you do great if you dont who cares. its the net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to MadHaqr9
Quote:
I WAS JUSTIFIED IN IT. There is no need for me to explain myself; like I am right now. You are acting like I was randomly deleting shit for fun. Grow up quik, drop it. You can't even follow & I have to keep explaining the same thing over and over for you.
Now wait a minute, in another post a few minutes ago in the other thread, you said nobody asked for your side, like you were offering it up for the asking.

Now you don't need to explain.

WTF?

Throw that explanation out there or STFU.
post #33 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaParaLaVida
YOU took something to heart....thats on YOU. its a forum...where people talk shit...blah blah blah. HES NEVER EVEN MET YOU. if you HAD met him, youd know that all we do is talk shit on each other. THATS WHAT 90% OF THAT FORUM IS. so i deserved to get banned because i asked for him to be brought back on???

Vicious
damn...i musta fucked up....
blah blah blah? I know why he was saying that shit. I'm not stupid! Take it to heart? Please, that was NOT friendly bashing & you know it. AND I realize that 90% of that forum is, but in light of friday, I know that it wasn't. YOU know that too, but are just making me explain myself.

Please, you asked to bring him back! Did you pm me & ask why I banned him? Did you pm me and ask if he could be brought back? No. How did you react? When you answer that (which you already know), then you get your reason.

post #34 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ohsoquik02
just give up the site to someone else, shit should be justified.. i dont care that you got called hot garbage. if you do great if you dont who cares. its the net
quik, this DOES NOT STEM FROM THAT. There is more to it, which is why you don't understand. SHUT UP.
post #35 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MadHaqr9
Seems to me that the SteelCityiders admin took a very similar approach. Worked out real well for him too. 5 to 10 posts a WEEK kinda well.
now you're just being stupid. he only had 5 o 10 posts per week to begin with.
post #36 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:40 PM

PM you? nope, sure didnt. i didnt see you on...i guess you went into that invisible mode bs he wasnt even apart of what happened on friday so why would he attack you personally?

Vicious
post #37 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:41 PM

Quote:
quik, this DOES NOT STEM FROM THAT. There is more to it, which is why you don't understand. SHUT UP.
Are you talking about the "fish" reference?

If not, then don't give us the "you don't know" or "I don't have to explain" BS.

Inform us or explain it, else STFU about. Still all the secrecy, just post up all the details and get it the heck out of the way and then everyone will know and we can all put this behind us.
post #38 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:42 PM

Quote:
now you're just being stupid. he only had 5 o 10 posts per week to begin with.
And why? Because he tried to be a nazi and control every friggin post that came onto the forum.
post #39 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:46 PM

Okay, I slept thru todays events. Who got banned? I still hold the record right? Two posts and bam I got banned (SCR not GTR).
post #40 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

Iam going to dinner now with my lovely wife. At this very moment she is pouring me a road pop. I shall see you all in the Morning. have a safe night. and remember to say your prayers before bed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode