Who all got banned for nothing.. - Page 3 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaParaLaVida
how the FUCK did i deserve it??

Vicious
hmmmmmmmm?
didn't say you deserved anything anywhere. I said that you DIDN'T.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by heather_g26
listen to yourself. Why do you think i reacted the way I did? Why do you think I'm reacting the way I am now? Why do I have to spell all this out for you quik; listen to what you just posted & think about it.
heather im sorry you got a personal attack, thats none of my business, nor anyone elses but shit should be left to the party not brought to the web. i dont like shit of unanswerd actions....baning or deleting
post #23 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:25 PM

Quote:
two people got banned & they both deserved it.

you are an idiot.

Thanks for responding to my pm dickhead
um...me and smokes got banned...

Vicious
so im that other person...and you said i deserved it....

post #24 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ohsoquik02
heather im sorry you got a personal attack, thats none of my business, nor anyone elses but shit should be left to the party not brought to the web. i dont like shit of unanswerd actions....baning or deleting
It is none of your business: so why did you start atacking me? Just becasue everyone else was, that's right.

too bad. deal with it. The fact of the matter is: I did/do all the work for forum. So if you don't like how I'm running it, then go elsewhere. I don't have to give a reason for deleting posts or banning people. I don't do it just for fun OR because I don't like people. I don't have to explain myself evertime I take an action. They were justified. I don't have to post them to the whole forum why.
post #25 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:29 PM

Quote:

Vicious
oh shit someone caught in a lie
post #26 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:30 PM

Quote:
It is none of your business: so why did you start atacking me? Just becasue everyone else was, that's right.

too bad. deal with it. The fact of the matter is: I did/do all the work for forum. So if you don't like how I'm running it, then go elsewhere. I don't have to give a reason for deleting posts or banning people. I don't do it just for fun OR because I don't like people. I don't have to explain myself evertime I take an action. They were justified. I don't have to post them to the whole forum why.
well think about it, look at all this shit now started cause of your actions. maybe if you did ppl wouldnt be on your ass about things
post #27 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:30 PM

Quote:

Vicious
oh, ok

Tell me why you think you didn't deserve it? I banned him for a justified reason. You know that, but are going to act all smart like I did it for fun. Why did you react the way you did? I don't have to unban him; he deserved it.
post #28 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to MadHaqr9
Quote:

Seems to me that the SteelCityiders admin took a very similar approach. Worked out real well for him too. 5 to 10 posts a WEEK kinda well.
post #29 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:33 PM

Quote:
oh, ok

Tell me why you think you didn't deserve it? I banned him for a justified reason. You know that, but are going to act all smart like I did it for fun. Why did you react the way you did? I don't have to unban him; he deserved it.
YOU took something to heart....thats on YOU. its a forum...where people talk shit...blah blah blah. HES NEVER EVEN MET YOU. if you HAD met him, youd know that all we do is talk shit on each other. THATS WHAT 90% OF THAT FORUM IS. so i deserved to get banned because i asked for him to be brought back on???

Vicious
damn...i musta fucked up....
post #30 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ohsoquik02
well think about it, look at all this shit now started cause of your actions. maybe if you did ppl wouldnt be on your ass about things
I WAS JUSTIFIED IN IT. There is no need for me to explain myself; like I am right now. You are acting like I was randomly deleting shit for fun. Grow up quik, drop it. You can't even follow & I have to keep explaining the same thing over and over for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode