Who all got banned for nothing.. - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 03:27 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally posted by JB_Pgh
Thanks for the support.
hey hey now, im hte asshole, we will have to have a duel to get the title. i got a shirt saying im asshole. read my sig... i win hands down
ohsoquik02 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Registered User
 
MadHaqr9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Posts: 110
Send a message via AIM to MadHaqr9
Quote:
Originally posted by ohsoquik02
hey hey now, im hte asshole, we will have to have a duel to get the title. i got a shirt saying im asshole. read my sig... i win hands down
Yeah, yeah, JB and I can smell you too.
MadHaqr9 is offline  
post #13 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 03:31 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally posted by MadHaqr9
Yeah, yeah, JB and I can smell you too.
thanks, im so loved
ohsoquik02 is offline  
 
post #14 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 03:46 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 127
See, you all fucking gang up on me. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you all dumb? What the fuck do you think is going to happen.
heather_g26 is offline  
post #15 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:02 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 233
your brought it on yourself, just resign as a admin and youll be fine
ohsoquik02 is offline  
post #16 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:05 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally posted by ohsoquik02
your brought it on yourself, just resign as a admin and youll be fine
tell me how I "brought it on" myself?

and I'll be fine? is that a threat?
heather_g26 is offline  
post #17 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:08 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 44
how the FUCK did i deserve it??

Vicious
hmmmmmmmm?
HondaParaLaVida is offline  
post #18 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:11 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally posted by heather_g26
tell me how I "brought it on" myself?

and I'll be fine? is that a threat?
why would it be a threat? no ppl will quit being on your shit if you do resign.

go back and see all the shit you do by being a nazi, like stated before you brought it on yourself.... for every action there is and equal opposite reaction... you ban, you delete without any reason.


here is suggestion for hte almighty, how about a ban list showing when and why they were banned and for how long. other sites do it why not this one???
ohsoquik02 is offline  
post #19 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:14 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally posted by HondaParaLaVida
how the FUCK did i deserve it??

Vicious
hmmmmmmmm?
did you mean to post in the other forum?
heather_g26 is offline  
post #20 of 74 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 04:16 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally posted by ohsoquik02
why would it be a threat? no ppl will quit being on your shit if you do resign.

go back and see all the shit you do by being a nazi, like stated before you brought it on yourself.... for every action there is and equal opposite reaction... you ban, you delete without any reason.


here is suggestion for hte almighty, how about a ban list showing when and why they were banned and for how long. other sites do it why not this one???
listen to yourself. Why do you think i reacted the way I did? Why do you think I'm reacting the way I am now? Why do I have to spell all this out for you quik; listen to what you just posted & think about it.
heather_g26 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome