Good Morning!!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Good Morning!!!!

What a fucking drunk 4th I had! Woke up in my wifes car surrounded by hippies!!! I thought I died and went to hell!!!

Seems I ended up at The church of love and music. Saw a good Emmy award winng band. Blea Fleck and Flectones. Electric jazz/ bluegrass/ jam band. I must go now, the brightness of the screen cause my head to hurt.

Ride on!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 03:08 PM

Bela Fleck is awesome. Amazing band. I guess I've seen them a half dozen times or more. World-class, jaw-dropping musicians in that band. I wanted to go with the wife, but it didn't appear you could just buy a ticket for the day or just the concert.

Just got back from a 220 mile ride with the wife. 536 from Punxy to 28 is a really nice road if you like country sweepers. Took 861 over ot 68 near Bradys Bend, then headed to Butler. Stopped in at the Big Butler Fair and looked at lots of farm animals. The livestock weren't bad either...

- Garry

Pittsburgh RAT Pack
www.pghratpack.com
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 05:19 AM Thread Starter

They let me in for 30 bucks. I argued that since it was the last night. They were really good. The bass player was amazing! Bela was pretty good too! Hell they were all world class! From what I remember hehehehe

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger
They let me in for 30 bucks. I argued that since it was the last night. They were really good. The bass player was amazing! Bela was pretty good too! Hell they were all world class! From what I remember hehehehe
Were you sober enough to notice the drummer was playing a guitar? It's a custom-hacked MIDI guitar. He's got pads all over the thing: one pad per drum noise. So instead of only having two arms and two legs to make noise with, he uses all his fingers. He and the bass player (Victor Wooten) are brothers.

Pittsburgh RAT Pack
www.pghratpack.com
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2004, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Future man and his drumtar. Yeah, it was different. I like the sound of real skins and not synthetic but he played both at times. I've been amassing some of thier stuff to listen to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode