Weekend weather update... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

Weekend weather update...

Well, it is going to be well above 50, even closer to 60 this Sunday...

I will be out on the Triumph. I know Dad will be out (When isn't he?) Who else is going out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 07:06 AM

If my new front tire shows up this week, I'll be out. I need to get the front and rear replaced, then (optionally) get it inspected and new FI tune loaded for the new CF can (not installed yet either).

- Garry

Pittsburgh RAT Pack
www.pghratpack.com
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 02:14 PM

Woo Hoo! My free Diablo front tire showed up today. Time to rip the wheels off the bike and get them to Adam for mounting/balancing. I'm DEFINATELY riding this weekend.

- Garry

Pittsburgh RAT Pack
www.pghratpack.com

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 05:01 PM

Are you guys really going to ride in this shit? Too much gravel and salt still on the roads. I know I'm about 50 miles east of where you are. But, I don't see me riding until April.

BTW. How do you like the Pirelli's?? I'm on the fence. I need a new rear. I don't lknow if I'm puttin an another 208 or switching brands
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by snickerz
Are you guys really going to ride in this shit? Too much gravel and salt still on the roads. I know I'm about 50 miles east of where you are. But, I don't see me riding until April.

BTW. How do you like the Pirelli's?? I'm on the fence. I need a new rear. I don't lknow if I'm puttin an another 208 or switching brands
Damn straight I'm riding. A guy I know rode 19, 218 and 7 last Friday and said it was pretty clean. I'm game to ride, even though it means taking it easy.

BTW, I don't have a clue on how the Diablos perform yet. This will be my first set. Word has it they'll be better than the 020s my bike came with.

Garry

Pittsburgh RAT Pack
www.pghratpack.com
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 03:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by snickerz

Without a doubt we will be out and riding...
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 04:19 AM

I may head out on Sunday.....should be getting a new tire put on the bike this weekend......yup at Adam's shop. If it is nice enough, I will get the tire on and bike inspected on Sat. then ride a little on Sunday...nothing twisty, just some good cruising roads. I do not care on what someone's idea of good road conditions are, I make that assessment when I see them. Last yr we were told that some roads in OhioPyle were clear and in good condition..........well a lot of you here know how crappy they were!!!

KNEE DOWN FINGER UP!!!!

That will buff out!!

Women are like parking spaces.....you get in...you get out....and you leave it behind you!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by UglyAngelX
I may head out on Sunday.....should be getting a new tire put on the bike this weekend......yup at Adam's shop. If it is nice enough, I will get the tire on and bike inspected on Sat. then ride a little on Sunday...nothing twisty, just some good cruising roads. I do not care on what someone's idea of good road conditions are, I make that assessment when I see them. Last yr we were told that some roads in OhioPyle were clear and in good condition..........well a lot of you here know how crappy they were!!!

Yeah, riding on a gravel road with a damn Harley in the middle of your lane was not cool. Was that my fauld or did somebody else say the roads up there were clear?
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 02:17 PM

Well is there a ride planed on sunday??????????if so im game

SHOW ME YOUR TITS
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 12:44 PM

If your going riding on your bike, I'm going to your house and ride your wife......twice! Hahahahahaha.

I'm going out but not sure yet where and what time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode