Sportbike World banner

Domino's Pizza on East Carson

2K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  o|||||||o 
#1 ·
Don't eat their pizza. Don't drink their pepsi. Don't eat their breadsticks. If you do, plan on reading the WHOLE TV Guide cover to cover.

#9 ·
o|||||||o said:
Actually you have... with Carey. Maybe you are right, you shouldn't sit on that can!

Hahahahahaha, yeah but she wasn't his "first". Close to his first, but not the first. Mount monkeys do count when it comes to such matters.

Carey would be the lest of the one I'd be worried about. Oh wait she has now slept with all those Dave has. Run away, run away!.

Hahahahahahahaha

#14 ·
That's for me to know and you to guess at. I would say not sneeze as much cause of the stupid cat. Not have cat hair on everthing I own. Be able to watch tv without having someone walk into the room glaring at my guests. Just some observations. Probably sleep better and not worry how far the curb monkeys are from my front door.

#16 ·
MADBUSA2002 said:
That's for me to know and you to guess at. I would say not sneeze as much cause of the stupid cat. Not have cat hair on everthing I own. Be able to watch tv without having someone walk into the room glaring at my guests. Just some observations. Probably sleep better and not worry how far the curb monkeys are from my front door.
You need a "cleaner" for the "cathair" and rude "room mate". I may know a good "maid" .

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

#25 ·
nice pic

That just made my day. We have been completely dead so far. I needed something sweet to fulfill my fix..........

on the sweet tooth you sickos.:finger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.