Sunday Sept 14 WV ride - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 04:30 AM Thread Starter
Dad

Sunday Sept 14 WV ride

I'm leaving Bridgeville at 8:00 AM. Meeting Greensburg bunch down on 50, Cool Springs is my bet but we need to coordinate that for sure. We should make there by 11:00 which should jive if you leave Donegal by 10:00. Several takers already. Anybody volunteer to give Freddy a wake up call?

Greensburg guys, we could also meet you at Lone Pine, second exit south of Washington Pa on I-79, at about 8:30 or 8:45. There's an Exxon there that sits on a hill directly off the exit. Post here if we should look for you. If you meet there, it's all good twisties from there on. No goat paths!

We should be back by late o'clock.

Really, several have expressed an interest in being back by roughly 5:00 so I expect we may have some who peel off early, which is fine.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.

Last edited by Dad; 09-13-2003 at 04:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 05:10 AM

I have to figure out where to meet up. I could meet you in Bridgeville at 8:00 and any others from the west side of town could meet up there as well. I sent you a PM.

If any of the inter-city kids want to play I say scoot down to where we are meeting the Greensburgh boys. If you want my cell number a a back up contact PM me.
post #3 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 05:43 AM

I like rideing goat paths, teaches strict lane placement and the ablity to ride slick (goat shit) roads. Hahahahahahaha.

I can't make this one Maybe do a Fall Crawl down there once the leaves change and the leaf lookers show up in thier RVs.

post #4 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 07:07 AM

count me in on this shing ding, I just need to know the final meeting place, donegal or lone pine.
post #5 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 08:49 AM

shing ding lol
post #6 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 08:53 AM

As previously discussed Donegal BP at 10:00 am Sunday.
post #7 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 11:07 AM

Where's Madbussa, What a wimp , He's probably affraid I might show up and spank his ass in the twisties
post #8 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 11:09 AM

Watch what you say old man. I might have to come out of my cave and open up aa big can of whoop ass on you. Toothache pending I might be riding tomorrow so bring it on beotch!
post #9 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuck sartoris
As previously discussed Donegal BP at 10:00 am Sunday.
cya at donegal BP at 10.

since teabagger can't make it; if anyone from the city and points west want to meet up and ride up to donegal let me know. i could meet you at roadrash or sheetz in irwin (beside Turnpike entrence). post up and i'll check it in the morning before i leave. 9am at either place. if there is no interest in meetin at either two places, i'll just shoot up to donegal from my place.
post #10 of 71 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 06:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Fighter Send a message via Yahoo to Fighter
Re: Sunday Sept 14 WV ride

Quote:
Originally posted by Dad
I'm leaving Bridgeville at 8:00 AM. Meeting Greensburg bunch down on 50, Cool Springs is my bet but we need to coordinate that for sure. We should make there by 11:00 which should jive if you leave Donegal by 10:00. Several takers already. Anybody volunteer to give Freddy a wake up call?

Greensburg guys, we could also meet you at Lone Pine, second exit south of Washington Pa on I-79, at about 8:30 or 8:45. There's an Exxon there that sits on a hill directly off the exit. Post here if we should look for you. If you meet there, it's all good twisties from there on. No goat paths!

We should be back by late o'clock.

Really, several have expressed an interest in being back by roughly 5:00 so I expect we may have some who peel off early, which is fine.
\damnit i hate working on sundays!

Define foreplay......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode