No Helmet - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

No Helmet

So we're all pretty much agreed that riding without a helmet is stupid. But anyway, I cleaned my bike today and lubed up the chain, figured I'd take it for a spin around the block at like 15 mph to get the chain covered nice and the water out of the little places it sits so I could wax it...so of course I dont' put my helmet on cause I'm lazy.

Buy anyway...for the 2 minutes I was out, two people gave me the dirtiest look and screamed in hatred "put a helmet on!!!". IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE HELMET LAW YOU SHOULDA SAID SOMETHING WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE.

Next time I hear that I think me and someone are seriously going to have a problem. Oh and the one dick didn't have a seatbelt on...so I said you're the one breaking the law...he just looked at me like an idiot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 11:46 AM Thread Starter

oh yeah and remember what everyone was like after sept. 11, 2001...calm, cool, not in a hurry. You could basically just smile at any stranger and they'd smile back -- just because you were both Americans. Why does stuff like that have to happen just for people to be polite to eachother?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 12:06 PM

DUDE welcome to america...NOW STFU

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by QuickCoCo1
DUDE welcome to america...NOW STFU
LOL
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 07:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
This is the dumbest argument I`ve seen posted on here.. Why are you pissed that cagers are concerned for your saftey? As for breaking the law for not wearing their seat belts... I`m pretty sure you havn`t been riding for 2 years, and you`re not 21 (I could be wrong about the age), so technically, you were breaking the law.

/me joins in the party

http://www.stfu.org/

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wantanaprilia
This is the dumbest argument I`ve seen posted on here.. Why are you pissed that cagers are concerned for your saftey? As for breaking the law for not wearing their seat belts... I`m pretty sure you havn`t been riding for 2 years, and you`re not 21 (I could be wrong about the age), so technically, you were breaking the law.

/me joins in the party

http://www.stfu.org/

dude shut up
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 07:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
Quote:
Originally posted by QuickCoCo1
dude shut up

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

This is the dumbest argument I`ve seen posted on here
It's not an arguement.

Quote:

I`m pretty sure you havn`t been riding for 2 years, and you`re not 21 (I could be wrong about the age), so technically, you were breaking the law.
Well I haven't been riding for 2 years, and I am 21. But I wasn't breaking the law...apparently you don't know the law. I have taken the MSF course and I passed it...so there you go.

Who the hell are you anyway...apparently you know me cause you think i'm not 21...so you've at least seen me.

The fact is that is people have a problem with the law...they shoulda said something when they had a chance. It's a bit late now....which was my point...which you SOMEHOW missed the first time you read this thread.

Quote:

IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE HELMET LAW YOU SHOULDA SAID SOMETHING WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 07:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to Fighter Send a message via Yahoo to Fighter
I bet they just didnt want to see your face

Define foreplay......
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fighter
I bet they just didnt want to see your face
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ahfinger-1.jpeg (69.9 KB, 56 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode