CAREY's UNDERWEAR RIDE THIS THURSDAY!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-02-2003, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Exclamation CAREY's UNDERWEAR RIDE THIS THURSDAY!!!

The weather is looking good, and the ride should still be on. I need people who are DEFINATELY coming out for this come hell or high water. Please only reply if you are GOING TO BE THERE. So far:

Carey (duh) maybe + 1
Ryan (my brother)
Dave (madbusa)
Ernie + 1
Mike (mfield2a)
Rainman Dave
Freddy
Heather
Jason
Jeremy + 1
Deapee Dave
Jamie K (probate)
Wade (cstmgsxr)
Heidi
???

Still maybes:
Jcustomcue
?!?! snigg !?!?

Losers who are sick:
Teabagger

Help me out folks...

Ride meeting time: 7pm at the Tribune Review parking lot (by the Clark Building) Arrive wearing standard attire. We will be stripping down to the skivvies in the parking lot and putting all our clothes in the pace-setter vehicle.

Ride ending time: We are going through the strip district, south side, and eventually up to Mt. Washington. Jeep will be posting the official route (as he was the one who planned the exact route). We will be ending on Mt. Washington. Exact time at this point is unknown.

"Gear" Requirements: YOU MUST BE COVERING ALL GENITALS!!! Each person is to be held accountable for their own actions/choice of clothing. Minimum is something akin to boxers/boxerbriefs/etc. or for girls a COMPLETE set of undergarments including bra/panties. Other coverings may be used such as "wife beater" tanks, undershirts, or even a pair of longer shorts for those who are very self-concious. Just so long as we get the message across that "Without a helmet, you are naked." You MUST wear a helmet, other "protective gear" such as gloves or boots is up to the individual.

I am still under the impression that there will be some sort of pace-setter vehicle. Any volunteers please make your offers official so we can *quickly* try to make/find banners to get our message across.

As mfield2a mentioned: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL GTR RIDE!!!! HELMETS ARE REQUIRED. This will fulfill the GTR one ride/year requirement. Probates and ALL OTHERS are encouraged to bring non-GTR riders along. The bigger this gets, the better impact it will have. Let's make this HUGE, folks!!!!

edit: This CAN AND WILL BE CANCELLED if I don't get enough people to have an impact.

Last edited by saturntangerine; 09-04-2003 at 11:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-02-2003, 07:50 PM

Count the Erndoggy and CUTE Guest in!
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-02-2003, 07:58 PM

lol i'll be there if i dont have to work *sigh*

Too bad everyone aint gonna go...you gotta admit it'll be pretty interesting to see a lot of these people in their underwear and no gay comments ernie...i've told you time and time again i just think your eyes are pretty...nothing else.

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-02-2003, 10:51 PM

I will probably make it if there is a place for me to change into my superman underrooos.
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 05:04 AM

Carey I'm in. I'm getting the word from a few others so I'll post em if I got em.

Suggestion if I may. Since your original post is 1 page of useful information surrounded by 8 pages of BS keep this easy by editing your first post with updates. You may want to put bullet points of:

Ride Start: (Time & Place)
Ride Finish: (Time & Place)
Apparel Requirements: (at least undies and up to long johns or mom's nightgown)
Pace vehicle to carry gear provided by: (Is there a banner?)
Riders: (keep updating your list)

Also, this should be an official GTR ride, thus meaning that any and all are invited, but GTR members that ride will for fill their group ride requirements for this period.
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 05:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
Guess that is why you make the big money mfield, pretty organized.
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 05:55 AM

Duss, your not doing the ride? Even if you yern for the day's on a Hardley cruising with wind in your hair, I figure even you will put a lid on when you ride one wheel on your CBR's...
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 06:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
Quote:
Originally posted by mfield2a
Duss, your not doing the ride? Even if you yern for the day's on a Hardley cruising with wind in your hair, I figure even you will put a lid on when you ride one wheel on your CBR's...
Oh, I am gonna do a lid when I ride one wheel. I am not sure if I am doing the ride. I am not really into it. Protesting is not my bag, man.
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by duessel
Oh, I am gonna do a lid when I ride one wheel. I am not sure if I am doing the ride. I am not really into it. Protesting is not my bag, man.
I'm not protesting. When ever in your life are your going to do this...or why would you? Live it up, experince baby!
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 06:58 AM

I think I'm comeing. I tried to rent a gorilla costume (minus the mask) and get a t-shirt made saying " Don't be a dumb ape, cover your grape". I was dressing up like an Itailian, gold chain, wife beater and speedo over the gorilla suit.But as usual nothing fit me well enough I could ride in it.

Now I guess I'll be naked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode